IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Constantly Crashes at Startup

I use the pro version of Advanced system care. I am running Windows home premium 64 bit on a fairly new Toshiba laptop. Recently, my system has been crashing several times a day. I have disabled all other programs and (I think) isolated ASC or it's configuration as the source of the problem.. Can anyone help... Thanks.

Uninstall ASC, and see if the problem goes away.

You can always reinstall it.

I'm betting it's Not ASC causing the problem, though. :wink:

(There are Many things that can cause that)

Over-heating is a very common shut-down problem in Laptops.

(usually the air-path to CPU is blocked with dust)

Hi shawncournoyer, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

We are here as Toppack trying to help the users if they have problems.

It is nearly impossible to know the cause of a crash if there is not enough information about the condition, situation, settings of the program causing the crash, and when it happens, doing what. Also screenshots may be helpful.

If you can supply us more information or send your minidump file to IObit and try to contact IObit through http://www.iobit.com/onlin<WBR>esupport.html, it may help.

Cheers.

I use the pro version of Advanced system care. I am running Windows home premium 64 bit on a fairly new Toshiba laptop. Recently, my system has been crashing several times a day. I have disabled all other programs and (I think) isolated ASC or it's configuration as the source of the problem.. Can anyone help... Thanks.

hi there

ok my 1 cent worth

if your new laptop is crashing several times a day .probably best thing to do is take it back and get it checked.

even if you suspect the application.

I be inclined to blame the lap top itself. could be faulty??

and possible.if not well at least you know.

Mr Bean

Software vendors like Norton, McAfee and others are legendary for paying off OEMs for bloating their machines with mediocre software to increase sales. You'll have at least 3 big startup programs on most. If it was mine I'd use IObit uninstaller with power-scan and get them all off, the licenses probably expire in 30-60 days anyway..

Archived