IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The tools!!

Mr Bean

Hi all

This is a post that I want to Bring to your attention using The Tools...

First statement Its Good and Evil (If used WRONGLY.or rightly)

Can destroy your system If use Wrongly..

Its there also to help fix your System

Now playing With it Just for the sake you can is Very silly.

Yes run it and Explore your system .and be very attentive in what you are changing.

Iobit Tools

Back up your Entire C: drive!

before you use it (and learn how) install Iobit Mallware Fighter!

First Please.do that first.

many that are new to the tools Please be aware its to be used with caution!

read up on the warnings,do not take risks with it,be aware...

next before you use it (learn how) take care think be sure.read every thing.

do not just click away.

why ??

take a look at my attachment!(thank you)

Even the IOBIT apps watch each other and let you know if There is or could be a problem!

I use them a lot YES but know what I do.and Risk!

You may Not if you are new To the tools.

I hope this is useful and awakens you to the possible dangers.

Mr Bean

now bear with me here as I ex plane using tools ..

sometimes you get a heap of scanned files.now a lot of new pc owners think oh get rid of this lot make space ...yes you will certainly do that..

ok then suddenly you download to a folder that's no longer there...one of 2 things here you lose the download ,piping up as failed after it is all in, but cant be held .or you need to find it .

manually,.or let assume its a logging directory.or a temporary made one

meaning it gets emptied.by a scan ,or by a program when done with them. but may be needed for the next lot when in use..and so on. look directory's empty take no room,and if empty would not matter

same as duplicate files ,thy may be used as backup,of some sort.again needed,and I would suggest if more than 2 exactly the same bytes OK perhaps you could rid them..but be sure about it.

what I am saying to you just be careful when ridding things of a system just for the sake it works..

I rather have 59GIG or dupes Then a system brakes..

Mr Bean.

• 4 months later...

hi all

ok let me point out this use of the tools pick the right one for there purpose.

say you saw a folder with a left over file.and what the hell are you doping in the drive in the first place??? dolling around on the booting drive...monkey about. leave it well alone..

.do not use the uninstaller to rid it.

simply move it to a flash drive (with a note where it came from) that apply s to any folder you think is redundant.(please Be careful and think 3 times!) just in case..all files in your root directory be very careful

what you rid ,just for the sake you can..

one thing many misunderstand is a uninstaller, removes a program and any associated files from a system ,the very odd times take with it ddl files,or a duplicate,

now to be sure first back up your windows system before you risk any uninstalling .any thing of its booting drive c:\ drive...

do not interfere, with a system files Stay out of the C:\ drive windows system files..you risk loosing a booting system or a program failing..Read the information first do not just click away and pray it works..

now installing the same

Before you do any BACK UP YOUR DRIVE. do not risk it....

Mr bean

Archived