IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

128.bit W-8 & IE-10 ?

Toppack

I certainly Hope that Microsoft makes 128.bit capability an option in Windows-8 and IE-10. :idea:

That will Force Software and Website developers to Catch-up to the next-step in computer technology.

I've read that may be a posibility but was wondering if anyone else has read or heard any Definite Info about that change? :?:

you probably right but theres always the but .

the big problem lays in the 32 bit Os my estimate 85 % use it 64 bit 10%

the rest other type..a good Gide will be when win 8 arrives ,but from what I seen,

a leaked copy and working,{3/4-8,1/4 -7} its still 32 bit.or rather its at the moment this way .thy are trying trying get more to use 64 bit .128 well looks a long way up the road.the other. problem the PC makers still producing 32/64 compatible but aim at the 32 bit market!

look like every thing els slowly it will move away just like the 16 bit.

Mr Bean

Yes, there are two main things that Slow down OS progress.

1. Most users don't want to spend the Money for a Upgrade, every couple of years.

2. Most users don't want to, or don't have the time to, Learn a New and different system.

I can certainly Understand both of those reasons,

but personally I can't Wait until a New Toy is released. :lol:

Get Modern Folks, 32bit is Obsolite Already! :!:

Archived