IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Using ISD beta in your own language

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi yoel_tw

You go into the IObit SmartDefrag folder, open the language folder and choose english language file, you open it and copy the content into f.x. Notepad, then you translate the english words to the right of the equal sign, save it when finished - and if it is in hebrew.txt format - rename to hebrew.lng - save it and move/copy it into the language file from whence it came.

I usually use Excel and copy the contents into the first and the fifth coloumn and then translate the the fifth coloumn, when finished I copy the fifth coloumn and save it as a .lng fil and put it in the ISD language folder.

You can send it to IObit Support - they will forward it to the ISD team, so that it can be added in the next update of the program.

support@iobit.com

If you have any questions, please ask again!

Cheers

solbjerg

Seems to me there's no translation into Hebrew, and I'd like to do it. How do I proceed?

Problems with Hebrew translation

Hello Soljberg,

I followed your advice and started to translate into Hebrew, but unfortunately some of the translated items appear illegible on the interface. It's strange that most of the captions appear OK and only some are completely rubbish. I've notified support and sent them screen captures that show the problem, as well as the partially translated Hebrew.lng file, in the hope that they can locate and fix the problem.

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.

Hi yoel_tw

How is the set-up in your computer? English or Hebrew or what?

Where did you translate it? In Word, Notepad or elsewhere?

If you save the file on a location on your computer as a .txt file

You can then try to go into Word, first in functions/Properties - and there under General - and activate the setting, confirm conversion at opening.

Then you click on Open in Word and find the .txt file

then when it tries to open it will ask you what coding you want, and you find the hebrew one.

Then I would guess that everything will be shown in Hebrew, then save it as .txt file, make a copy and rename the copy's name to Hebrew.txt (Perhaps in Hebrew - not the .txt I think) and make it Hebrew.lng

Then delete the one in the language folder and copy the newly made .lng file into it instead.

Try that and let me hear how it goes?

Alternatively send me the file attached, and I will take a look at it.

מזמה תשמר עליך תבונה תנצרכה׃ (Matthew 18:9)

Have you translated everything? I think you should only translate the actual words, not the brackets, commas, colons or fx. %d%

Cheers

solbjerg

grejbloS grejbloS J

Hello Soljberg,

I followed your advice and started to translate into Hebrew, but unfortunately some of the translated items appear illegible on the interface. It's strange that most of the captions appear OK and only some are completely rubbish. I've notified support and sent them screen captures that show the problem, as well as the partially translated Hebrew.lng file, in the hope that they can locate and fix the problem.

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.

Hi Soljberg,

Thanks for trying to help. I used Notepad and, as I said, translated only part of the text so far. It looked OK in Notepad (I double-checked to verify that the translated text was placed in the correct locations). Some of the translated items appeared correctly on the SmartDefrag interface, but others came out as strings of strange symbols. The inconsistency surprised me. I sent the translated text file (Hebrew.lng) as well as screen captures displaying the faulty results to the support team and I hope they will be able to locate the source of these problems.

Have a nice week,

yoel_tw

Hi yoel_tw

How is the set-up in your computer? English or Hebrew or what?

Where did you translate it? In Word, Notepad or elsewhere?

If you save the file on a location on your computer as a .txt file

You can then try to go into Word, first in functions/Properties - and there under General - and activate the setting, confirm conversion at opening.

Then you click on Open in Word and find the .txt file

then when it tries to open it will ask you what coding you want, and you find the hebrew one.

Then I would guess that everything will be shown in Hebrew, then save it as .txt file, make a copy and rename the copy's name to Hebrew.txt (Perhaps in Hebrew - not the .txt I think) and make it Hebrew.lng

Then delete the one in the language folder and copy the newly made .lng file into it instead.

Try that and let me hear how it goes?

Alternatively send me the file attached, and I will take a look at it.

מזמה תשמר עליך תבונה תנצרכה׃ (Matthew 18:9)

Have you translated everything? I think you should only translate the actual words, not the brackets, commas, colons or fx. %d%

Cheers

solbjerg

grejbloS grejbloS J

Hi yoel_tw

Arabic looks like this in my .txt file &ÊæÞÝ, but I can convert it to Arabic script, -

br‘syt br‘ ‘lhym ‘t hsmym v‘t h‘r& is how the opening sentence in the bible looks in Hebrew by me, but this too can be converted into Hebrew script if one has a Hebrew font.

The first translations I made for IObit had garbled æ, ø and å - the three special - Danish characters - they were shown as chinese ideographs in the program when they added Danish to the download, perhaps something similar is at foot here in your case.

Perhaps it has something to do with modifying or combining characters, but I guess you have a font where no vocals are shown by modifiers or accents?

By the way it has to be a .txt (plain text) document before you rename it to a .lng file.

cheers

solbjerg

Hi Soljberg,

Thanks for trying to help. I used Notepad and, as I said, translated only part of the text so far. It looked OK in Notepad (I double-checked to verify that the translated text was placed in the correct locations). Some of the translated items appeared correctly on the SmartDefrag interface, but others came out as strings of strange symbols. The inconsistency surprised me. I sent the translated text file (Hebrew.lng) as well as screen captures displaying the faulty results to the support team and I hope they will be able to locate the source of these problems.

Have a nice week,

yoel_tw

Turkish for IObit SmartDefrag Beta6.10

Please find attached Turkish language file "Turkish610.lng" for IObit SD Beta6.10.

The Turkish language file in the setup file of IObit SD Beta 6.10 is from version Beta 6.0.

Copy "Turkish610.lng" file to the Language folder of IObit SmartDefrag, and click "Options" on the main window, select "Turkish610" from drop down menu of "Select Language:", click Apply button, and click OK button.

The program will be in Turkish.

Enjoy it!

Turkish610.lng

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi gps

Sorry, it looks as if Russian hasn't been added to SD version 1.0

You can do it yourself though - it's not too big a job.

Perhaps some russian translation from the previous version can be recycled, and used in this one.

Cheers

solbjerg

All greetings! Help to find Russian to last version of the program!

• 1 month later...

Archived