IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Passive Defense

wildninja

Hi I just have a few questions about the passive defense of Advanced System Care Pro. After I do a scan in deep care it shows up as no problems but when I click on show details it lists 4810 in websites, 4565 in BHO, and 218 in cookies. all boxes are checked and status says protected.

Question 1: What are the items exactly that is listed in passive defense?

Question 2: Are those items that it lists suppose to be there after i scan? Why weren't they removed?

Question 3: Is there a way I can remove/delete those items that it lists?

Those are Lists of things that it is Checking for,

Not lists of problems it found.

(Sometimes called Black-lists)

If you remove the check-marks, it will no longer remove those items from your computer,

if you need to keep and use them for some reason.

Hi wildninja

The list is a collection of the identity of objects/items (malware) to be blocked.

And if you keep them ticked these items will be blocked from entering your computer.

To remove them would mean that the program won't function as it was supposed to.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi I just have a few questions about the passive defense of Advanced System Care Pro. After I do a scan in deep care it shows up as no problems but when I click on show details it lists 4810 in websites, 4565 in BHO, and 218 in cookies. all boxes are checked and status says protected.

Question 1: What are the items exactly that is listed in passive defense?

Question 2: Are those items that it lists suppose to be there after i scan? Why weren't they removed?

Question 3: Is there a way I can remove/delete those items that it lists?

Thanks everyone! Just to clear something up the list of items in the passive defense is not stuff found in my computer its just stuff that it looks for and prevents from affecting my computer? And is not a list of things already affecting my computer?

Hi wildninja

You are absolutely right!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks everyone! Just to clear something up the list of items in the passive defense is not stuff found in my computer its just stuff that it looks for and prevents from affecting my computer? And is not a list of things already affecting my computer?

Archived