IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Ram as part of new ASC 4.1.0

Yuri

Before update to 410 Smart ram showed useful green window in lower bar with available internal memory;

Now only an icon of integrated circuit shows; this i consider less functional and useful as the green window with indicator.

Can i change settings to get green window at lower right back?

thanks!

I agree with you Yuri, it is also the same in ASC5 Beta1.0, and welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

You have to install ASC4.01 and copy the Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in the main folder to a location of your choice.

Reinstall ASC4.1 and rename Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in the main folder if you want to use it at a later date, then you can copy the previous Suo10_SmartRAM.exe from ASC4.01 at your previously chosen location, to the main folder of ASC4.1.

Alternatively you can use Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in the IObit Toolbox v1.2 stand alone program downloadable from IObit Toolbox 1.2 is released. thread.

Cheers.

I had to reinstall the previous version because of this issue.I came to depend on the available memory showing in the taskbar as it told me when Firefox,Photoshop and the like are using too much memory...so I can then exit or restart.

I will not be updating Advanced Systemscare until SmartRAM is back to the way it was.

Why they would remove such a feature makes no sense to me.

Me too

Add me to the list of users who prefer the old SysTray icon that shows the number, this is one of my favotite features.

Alternatively you can use Suo10_SmartRAM.exe in the IObit Toolbox v1.2 stand alone program downloadable from http://forums.iobit.com/images/misc/trashcan_small.gif IObit Toolbox 1.2 is released. thread.

Cheers.

That's what I did, I'm happy now :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived