IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A message from Walt Byrd

wozofoz

Welcome to the forum Walt Byrd :smile:

The following was posted in the Computer Details section of the User Profile of Walt Byrd

It seems obvious that Walt Byrd meant to share this in the forum so I have posted it here now.

I hope Walt Byrd returns to finish the story, I have sent a PM with a link to this post

I recently installed Advanced System Care on my home computer. Honestly, I had tried other software to assist with cleaning and speeding up my computer. The reason why I am taking time to make this post is because I was blown away with the incredible job that ASC performed on my computer. I really believe if a product works for you, then share it and also let those who produced the product know that you are truly satisfied with the product. It is handsdown, the absolute best software that I have ever downloaded for assisting with speeding up my computer. It is thorough, quick and wow, what a difference on my computer. Before ASC, my computer had started freezing up, working at a snail's pace and for the most part, was not usable. My wife used the computer during the day and literally had

literally had...... ?????

Must have reached text space limit.

This is like reading a book and finding the last page is missing :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

• 3 weeks later...

Archived