IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Toolbox ------Internet Booster

Buddahfan

I was looking over the Internet Booster section of Toolbox.

I have a question.

Is there any one place I can look to find an explanation of what each of the optimization features do?

I would like to see a more detailed explanation of these options than what is listed in the Internet Booster section before optimizing them.

If you use Internet-Explorer there's no need to run Internet-booster.

I think it's only for older versions of Firefox and Chrome.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4941&stc=1&d=1271558919 Toppack, there is also TCP/IP Optimization other than IE, FF and Chrome.

The type of Windows OS makes the difference, Vista and Win7 do the best optimization themselves (even this is not correct) , and XP's performance could be changed a lot with the Internet Booster optimization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buddahfan, if you really want to learn all those options please go to www.speedguide.net , you will find tons of information there. Quite technical though.

You can find there also how Vista and Windows7 could be optimized. :idea:

A message to IObit :

I would like to see Internet Optimizer in ASC5 with similar functions like in TCP Optimizer 307.

Well the original TCP Optimizer was the mother of TCP/IP Optimizer of AWC anyway.:mrgreen:

All the best and cheers.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4941&stc=1&d=1271558919 Toppack, there is also TCP/IP Optimization other than IE, FF and Chrome.

The type of Windows OS makes the difference, Vista and Win7 do the best optimization themselves (even this is not correct) , and XP's performance could be changed a lot with the Internet Booster optimization.

Yes, Sorry,

I Keep Forgetting that Not Everyone has upgraded to W-7 and IE-9. :grin:

Archived