IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BTOWS Time Freeze FREE

JamesWhite

BTOWS Time Freeze FREE is an easy and effective Instant system restore software to keep your system safe and protect your computer from unwanted changes. It puts the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system.

>Link deleted<

EDIT: Did you read Announcement: FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first added to the forum

and FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first thread?

Hi enoskype

Unfortunately we cannot compel anyone to read anything.

Some may even not be able to - I read somewhere that even in the United States more than 25% of the grown up population were illiterate.

But in this case the most likely scenario is an advertising attempt.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Toppack

Well - I don't know how those statistics were made. :-)

But in my book illiterate means not being able to read and/or write in any language.

I think the current percentage in Denmark is around 10% - I think it has risen in recent years (20-30 years in my book :-) )

In my childhood it was very low!

And there hasn't been a 10% increase in the population due to immigration in the same period, I think. :-)

Perhaps blame television and cut-backs in educational expenses or some other society/population related attitude?

Cheers

solbjerg

That's because 25% of the people in US came In from Other countries recently. :lol:

Archived