IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how i can remove the add-on icon? check it for understand me

Remove "Run With Game Booster" from right click menu

I have Game Booster 3.0 and I don't want the "Run With Game Booster" from right click menu feature. :???:

How to disable/delete it from right click menu, there is not such an option in the "settings" window.

I have Game Booster 3.0 and I don't want the "Run With Game Booster" from right click menu feature. :???:

How to disable/delete it from right click menu, there is not such an option in the "settings" window.

Why would you want it removed? Why not just not use it?

To me this is one of the most important functions GB3 offers. I like to run and end GB3 from the taskbar as I see no need to open it every time.

Hi Martik

An easy to follow description here:

http://www.tucows.com/article/1187

on how to disable a specific context menu.

Take care!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Martik

My feeling on that question is that you probably are advocating a minority sentiment. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks, actually I know how to remove an item from right-click menu, but its better to be an option in the "settings" window to enable/disable this feature. Maybe on next release... :wink:

Archived