IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance monitor

Marcus Welby

Hello, I like Advanced System care and have recently developed a problem. The Performance monitor is showing C and is orange. When I run the quick care which it recomends it changes to A (and green) for a few seconds then goes back to C. I have the pro version and have run deep care and that does the same, and shows C. Sometimes it goes to D while something is loading but goes back to C again. Any ideas ! Thanks

Hello, I like Advanced System care and have recently developed a problem. The Performance monitor is showing C and is orange. When I run the quick care which it recomends it changes to A (and green) for a few seconds then goes back to C. I have the pro version and have run deep care and that does the same, and shows C. Sometimes it goes to D while something is loading but goes back to C again. Any ideas ! Thanks

I'm also having this same problem and it's actually my thread u were directed to, I seemed to have fixed it briefly but now it's doing the same thing again, I upgraded to the Pro version hoping that would help and no it didn't. Did u get yours fixed??

Hi bdeane

After having run the cleaning - have you then tried to restart your computer?

I think I previously told you that I have a different legend here in the translation file:

Chb_Run_PMonitor.Caption=Enable Performance monitor

by me it says:

Chb_Run_PMonitor.Caption=Enable Performance monitor at Windows StartUp. And this is how it works by me.

I don't use it continually but every time I open it it gives me an A.

(version 4.10)(OS XP sp3)

So I think I would first try to close the PM by right clicking it on the desktop and choose close - then go into the folder or possibly a self-created shortcut and activate the PM again, - just to see if this works. Otherwise I would try to restart the computer with the performance action activated.

Cheers

solbjerg

I'm also having this same problem and it's actually my thread u were directed to, I seemed to have fixed it briefly but now it's doing the same thing again, I upgraded to the Pro version hoping that would help and no it didn't. Did u get yours fixed??

Archived