IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The new Look *8 ??

Mr Bean

Hi all

Well this is super fast after installing (reinstall) on my main Box this is very fast

its different in its approach using it ,but you soon get the hang of it

there are some problems that it will not let you install or copy certain files

or run programs .so far 5 but to get around that I used a different drive application (sort cut and run it from there and every things works

but you have to manually hit the icons to start them.

One thing if this Is there new Win coming Up Its Going to be better than 7

once one gets the idea ,there is no desk top icon (computer) you must use the explorer .and the internet explorer is totally useless ,But not that I care

As I do not use it any how ,and will remove it as soon as I know how

one thing I shall use this and work it out

many of you may not like it as its very different than what we all know of windows and the old useage.

Any how Is it safe to install Yes just splitt your drive in with the cd run it from windows 7 and carefully follow the promts.

Mr Bean

hi all

Just a little warning ,if you are thinking of looking at win 8 preview be aware

its very titchy, and you can lose it easily, do not install this if thinking to run it as win 7 or Ms operating OS . any this is very easily lost from booting

remembering, its only half there many features that are planed are yet not working and some that I tried to look at as there was nothing, froze the system

had to reset the system (reboot) and not a good idea !

at the best of times..

lost the main menu and boot up sequence..

Mr Bean

having said that ,I think this is Going To Be a Very Good Version when done.

So Far I like It The thing That Gets Me The Speed ,very fast you can notice the difference from other Os From Vista And Up. but there always will be a but..

one will not have full control and by that I Mean The defalt Installs or trying to uninstall them.

One Thing You May Perchae the Os *8 and newer Ones But Never Own Them.

Thy Are A bit Like renting and what you see is what stays..and what you will get... plus a lot may not run with there new way of whats allowed to be installed ,there defender that one cannot disengage, Decides What Good Or bad

Some Of my Older Program Sees Them as Malicious??

ans plane will not run them ..yet on win 7 fine..

any How ,that MS For Ya...Like It Or Not.

MR bean

outstanding ?

No Perhaps ,So far The preview shows it to be improved ,tho depending on what one likes I do not mind the start up,

as this can be altered,tho like the duel boot screen.nice touch I think.

once, one uses it all the time like any Os one gets to like it or dislike it

I like the extra add ons .and love the newer speed ,that's saying on my box,

many my not see any different.

Mr Bean

Archived