IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Typo in Registry Fix

welovegames

Hi welovegames

IObit will perhaps edit the Damege into Damage in the next update.

In the meantime you can go into IObit folder ASC 5 beta/language - English - open the file in fx. notepad and in "edit" choose "search" - write damege and in all places you find after = you just change the word to Damage - as I remember there are 3 places.

In all the other translated language files it is probably translated as it should be :-)

After the change save the changes and close the file. You should now not see the typo any longer. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I was a bit of surprised when nobody has found out that showing details in the "Deep Registry Fix", the second column clearly says "Damege Level" not Damage Level" :arrow:8-)

Hi welovegames,

Thanks for your feedback, you are so kind.:grin:

We will correct it in the next update.;-)

Nice, good to hear IObit actually listens to their customers, unlike some companies I know...

lol some body cant spell

It's an entirely Chinese company and most of the developers and staff don't know English. Most language files were contributed.

I find it's better to just report stuff and hope they fix it at a rate where you can keep using the software without losing work or data. Don't try to communicate, just wait for a fix, and maybe report stuff again after a release with no fix, if you like the software that much.

Archived