IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Exit Game Desktop - what is this?

Hi there

1. What does "Exit Game Desktop" mean..? I'm playing with FSX flight simulator - whatever it means, I'm not sure it's relevant here?

2. About the defragger, what kind of defragger method is being used here? only basic defraging or what?

I'm use to the O&O Defrag program with the hi effect "Name" defraging method, witch means that all files will be sorted in alphabetic order.

Hi Morten!

Welcome to Iobit forum!

I do not have Game Booster so I cannot answer your questions.

I am responding to your post as nobody else has... (to bump it back up and bring some attention to it) so that other forum members can address your concerns and they don't go ignored. We are volunteers here and sometimes a post can go unnoticed.

Be patient and I'm sure somebody will answer your questions!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Morten,

1, If users tick the item "Launch Game on Game Desktop" in the Configure, GB will create a virtual desktop when users start a game, The virtual desktop is clean and can improve the performance. Pressing "F12" can help you exit the virtual desktop.

2, We arrange the files according to B+Tree principle, B+Tree is the search way of PC system.

Archived