IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Definitions out of date

lavyn

Hi lavyn, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Please update the definitions by clicking Update link at the top-right of the GUI.

Since you have the Pro edition, choose the automatic update function in Settings... under More there too.

You can also try to update offline by downloading the latest definitions from IObit Malware Fighter Offline database 1080 (November 18, 2011) post.

Cheers.

unable to connect to update server

Just downloaded malwarefighter free. It repeatedly fails to update using the updater in the GUI, alerting me that it cannot connect to server.

I decline to update manually, so am I stuck forever with this program unable to update? If so, deletion is imminent. Too bad, since otherwise it appears to a good program.

Hi lavyn, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Please update the definitions by clicking Update link at the top-right of the GUI.

Since you have the Pro edition, choose the automatic update function in Settings... under More there too.

You can also try to update offline by downloading the latest definitions from IObit Malware Fighter Offline database 1080 (November 18, 2011) post.

Cheers.

Archived