IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare V5 Disables Norton Ghost 15

Summerdead

Hello

I have used Advanced SystemCare V5 and after it had run it had disabled Norton Ghost 15. All programs started to run an install as if they had never been used before.

Luckily because I had used Norton I was able to restore my PC to its original state.

Is there an issue running this software with Norton Ghost 15?

Hi Summerdead,

Sorry for the inconvenience.:oops:

But the information provided is limited, please provide us with more details so that we can further look into issue.

1) Please describe what operations you have done before the issue occurred.

2) We are not sure if we get the issue correctly,:???: could you please describe how ASC disable the Norton Ghost 15. :!:

3) We are sorry, :cry:we also don't understand the sentence:"All programs started to run an install as if they had never been used before". We'd be really appreciated that you can give us more details.:!:

Thank in advance!!!!;-)

Archived