IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ACS v5 disabled Google Chrome v 15.0.784.121

luizantonio

Hi everybody, I was using PRO ASC v4. Then there was an offer to download v5. So i did. And the trouble start up. I tried uninstall ASC v5 and the Google Chrome remained stable. Anybody knows where is the conflict and how to procedure to minimize the effects?

I tried to launch ASC separetedly from the Windows launch at msconfig, but the problem still remains...

Thakns a lot. Regards luizantonio

Hi luizantonio,

We are sorry, this is the first time hear about this issue, in theory, there isn't any conflict between Advanced SystemCare and Google Chrome. Pelase kindly help us look into this issue.:-D

1) Please describe what operations you have done before this issue occurred.

2) Please give us more details about how ASC affect your Google Chrome, do you mean the Google Chrome can not be used any more? If possible, please take a screenshot of the trouble you got and send it to us, we will look into it.

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Archived