IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

OUTLOOK 2007 message delay

ca0412

I am using Advanced system care 5.0.0 for and lately, my OUTLOOK 2007 email shows messges pending and hanging up in the system after I run a "Deep Scan". If I "repair" Office OUTLOOK through my control panel , then it works OK, but I should not have to do that each time after I run a "DEEP scan"

Any thoughts?

Hi ca

Please take a look at your settings to be sure that you don't clean Microsoft applications that you use.

Also check "problems" after scan before cleaning in order to possibly place some of the items in the ignore list..

Cheers

solbjerg

I am using Advanced system care 5.0.0 for and lately, my OUTLOOK 2007 email shows messges pending and hanging up in the system after I run a "Deep Scan". If I "repair" Office OUTLOOK through my control panel , then it works OK, but I should not have to do that each time after I run a "DEEP scan"

Any thoughts?

Hi ca0412,

In theory, Advanced Systemcare won't affect the OUTLOOK 2007, we will look into it.:smile:

1) Please use the rescue function of Advanced SystemCare after the issue occurs and let us know whether it is OK.

Open ASC 5>> click the button "Rescue" >>choose one restore point (note: please set restore point to the time before the problem occurred)>>click "undo"button

2) Please send the Log folder and Backup folder to us so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Thanks in advance!!!:wink:

• 1 month later...

Having bigger woes

Let me say upfront, that I do not posses the expertise displayed on the forum here so I may need some guided attention:

I have a similar situation perhaps worse... I was running ASC - not sure which version- and was uninstalling unwanted programmes that were slowing up my pc. After I had completed this I found that all of my office suite programmes would not run - requesting the original installation disk, also various apps not working and the absolute classic... Advanced system care doesn't appear to be around anymore.

Went to windows system restore point to restore before the first time I ran uninstaller, but system says nothing has changed so it doesn't restore.

Will try to follow the steps indicated above but any further guidance would be appreciated...

Hi Dandandy

Please try: In the privacy sweep setting in both quick- and deep cleaning go to the Ms Antimalware selection and untick the cleaning of this item.

Cheers

solbjerg

ASC5 (Free) is an ideal program but after upgrading my computr I find it is not compatable with "Widows Essentials Secuity " Too bad really as I would enjoyed keeping it on my computer but I have no solutions...

Archived