IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5 Changing my Graphic settings

JamesIsReal

Hi, I have ASC pro 5 and I've noticed at startup my custom digital vibrancy and sharpness setting keep getting reset to default 0. I have to manually open the graphic settings and put them back manually every time I restart my computer.

Can anyone help me out? It is happening on both an Nvidea and an Intel graphic setting computers.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum JamesIsReal :smile:

First thing I would try is:

• Advanced SystemCare

• Deep Care

• Run a full Scan

• Repair

• Exit Advanced SystemCare

• Immediately "manually open the graphic settings and put them back manually"

• Then immediately open Advanced SystemCare

• Deep Care

• Run a full Scan only (not Repair)

• There will probably be Problems Click on Show Details

• The Problems should be related to your graphics, Right Click on the Problems and select Ignore this problem

If you find that Advanced SystemCare is changing something please post back and tell us for the benefit of our members :smile:

If there are no Problems after the second Scan then it would seem something else is changing your graphic settings.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi JamesIsReal,

Sorry for the inconvenience and we need more detailed information so that we can further look into this issue. Please kindly help us.:-)

1) Please describe what operations you have done before the issue occurs.:?:

2) Please help us check whether this issue occurs after the running of ASC or it only occurs after the restart of the PC.:roll:

3) Please take 2 screenshots: a, the Graphic settings is normal b, the Graphic settings has been reset to 0.:!:

Guide for Taking Screenshots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thank you for supporting IObit!

Archived