IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

NOT SWITCHING TO Tune Up, ASC IS WAY BETTER

Lyon275

We use ASC-5 on 4 computers with No problems,

but of course I make sure the Settings are configured correctly for my systems

and I only select the utilities, to run, that I Need to be run.

There is always a chance that you may have some unusual software on your computer

that has not been compatibility Tested with ASC programs,

but usually the failure is to not disable unknow setting options, that cause the problems.

Always check the settings before running any software that can Modify your system and program files.

and if you don't yet know how to configure the settings, Don't run it Until you find out. ;-)

And Never Delete anything Until you find out if you Need it!

Well tnx :mrgreen: im using deep care every 2 days and quick care everyday

no problems so far , i had no problems with version 4 too :mrgreen:

Anyway tnx :) Im will stick with ASC 5 for now :lol: I love it .My computer is fast for the moment :smile:

I posted this thread just to see what answers i will receive about : Is ASC 5 safe ?

Tnx , I will not switch to tune up ( never wanted ) i just wanted some info about this software. ASC is way better

Cheers .

Hi Lyon275!

There is a huge amount of information on this forum about ASC!:smile:

I would encourage you to takw some time and look around in the Advanced SystemCare section to learn about how to manage ASC correctly. You can use the Search function on the top right of the main forum GUI which will help you find information on specific questions! As Toppack suggests it is especially important to understand the settings! Also understanding the registry repair function and managing your ignore list are critical!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived