IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ancient bug of ASC

thunder

Hi, are you saying that Advanced SystemCare always finds Backdoor.frauder on your computer and reports it when the scan has finished or that you see written it near the bottom of the screen while Advanced SystemCare is scanning?

The items that are shown during the scan is what Advanced SystemCare is looking for not what it has found. See image.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9304&stc=1&d=1326464481

All the best, woz of oz

Hi thunder

Please provide a screenshot that shows the captured backdoor frauder.

The previous screenshot just showed what malware it was checking for - not what it had found.

If you continually pick up a backdoor frauder, you must be visiting a site that gives it to you or you must have a file or a program that continually installs it.

Cheers

solbjerg

when scan finish, and clicked show detail.

so there was backdoor.frauder always

Hi thunder

Please provide a screenshot that shows the captured backdoor frauder.

The previous screenshot just showed what malware it was checking for - not what it had found.

If you continually pick up a backdoor frauder, you must be visiting a site that gives it to you or you must have a file or a program that continually installs it.

Cheers

solbjerg

here it is and my neighborhood's naver blog says asc 's backdoor.frauder

scan is wrong too

Hi Thunder

In addition to Melvin - could you please change the interface to the English language setting before taking the screenshot.

Thank you!

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. If you press Alt+PrintScreen you will only copy the active window!

Unfortunately your screen shot is too small to see! Can you please post the full filename from the right side... It appears to be C:/Windows...(can't see)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi thunder

It is better - but still very hard to read fully and the picture cannot be magnified by clicking it.

Perhaps the Alt+ screenshot method would make it just a little bigger so that it becomes clearer.

How do you make the screenshot? I mean after taking it what do you do?

Do you insert it in Paint - clean it up and change it to a .jpg file before attaching it?

The svchost.exe file - when was that installed and how large is it?

Have you done a search for it - and found how many?

Cheers

solbjerg

i'm korean so i was using korean interface

i changed to English

c: windows system32 svchost.exe

Archived