IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

stuck on desktop in start menu and whole comp

kapul4

Sadly im stuck after cleaning registry.All shortcuts deleted my computer,my documents start.... when i click on anything it says "unknown path or no such interface supported" and dont tell me please to go to recorvery menu because i cant accses anything

Hi kapul4,

We are sorry to hear that you encounter troubles,:cry: please kindly help us look into it.

1) Please use the rescue function of ASC to solve this issue and let us know whether it is OK.

Open ASC 5>> click the button "Rescue" >>choose one restore point (note: please set restore point to the time before the problem occurred)>>click "undo"button

2) Please send us the Log folder and Backup folder under the profile folder so that we can further look into the problem.

Usual path: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare v5

Archived