IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Random activation of things

geezer50

:grin::oops:I am new to ASCv5.1.0PRO and am sure that I have an incorrect setting somewhere. If the cursor hovers over something too long that something is launched. I have gone through all of the settings and set anything to a mouse click and not to hover but things are still randoming launching. Is there a list of settings that I need to look at which might cause this problem?

While playing skyrim the weapon will randomly lanch and start swinging around and the sneak option will also be activated.

hi geezer50. Welcome to Iobit forums!

I assume that these are the settings within your windows you reviewed:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9536&d=1329958874

EDIT: Can't see the image Mel!

Have you ruled out the possibility of a malfunctioning mouse by trying a different one... also you might try a different USB port if that is the way it is connected.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi geezer50,

Sorry to hear that you encounter troubles, :cry:this is the first time we hear about this issue.

In theory, ASC won't cause such problem, it seems that the issue is related to the mouse.

Please change a mouse, then to check whether it works.;-)

Archived