IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Date on Main Interface

kzinti1

Hi kzinti1

Kindly provide a screenshot please.

Cheers

solbjerg

Why does it say "Fri. 31" on the main interface? I ran the program today, Wed., April 4th, so what exactly does the date shown represent?

I neither bought, nor updated on that date either.

Hi kzinti1,

Please see the picture attached.

The part marked with red color won't change for it's just a picture of Quick Care.

While the part marked with green color would change if you manually run the program.

Thanks Cicely! That's exactly what mine looks like.

But, I manually run "Deep Care" once a week and "Quick Care" usually once a day.

Any idea what "Friday 31" actually refers to?

I still can't figure why my screen shot wouldn't load to Image Shack. I use HyperSnap 7 for screen captures, mainly just to capture screenies to use as background images, copy receipts and anything else I want to archive. I tried saving it as a gif file and when that didn't work I tried jpeg. Instead of the IObit frame, the pic would just save the entire desktop without the IObit image. Completely weird. It's the 1st time I've ever had a problem with HS7 or ImageShack.

How did you manage to capture the image you posted? In case this image capture happens to fail again.

I like Advanced System Care PRO, but it's awful difficult to set it up properly so something important isn't deleted during clean-up.

Hi kzinti1

You are apparently utilizing the Black skin in your User Interface, where the symbols for Quick Care and Deep Care are shown like your picture.

My guess is that the symbol "31" for Quick Care is a symbol for daily care?

The actual date of care is as Cicely says shown beneath the symbols of the two kinds of Care.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. regarding screenshots:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39230#post39230

Thanks Cicely! That's exactly what mine looks like.

But, I manually run "Deep Care" once a week and "Quick Care" usually once a day.

Any idea what "Friday 31" actually refers to?

I still can't figure why my screen shot wouldn't load to Image Shack. I use HyperSnap 7 for screen captures, mainly just to capture screenies to use as background images, copy receipts and anything else I want to archive. I tried saving it as a gif file and when that didn't work I tried jpeg. Instead of the IObit frame, the pic would just save the entire desktop without the IObit image. Completely weird. It's the 1st time I've ever had a problem with HS7 or ImageShack.

How did you manage to capture the image you posted? In case this image capture happens to fail again.

I like Advanced System Care PRO, but it's awful difficult to set it up properly so something important isn't deleted during clean-up.

Archived