IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

security defence scan

dblyn

when i run the deep care scans my pc freezes up everytime it gets to the security defence scan. Ive tried running with that one unchecked and everything is fine. And ive tried running with just that one checked and it still freezes up on me. Any help appreciated.

Hi dblyn,

Please follow the steps below to help us look into the issue.

1) Please download the PassiveDefense.zip from the link below and extract it.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/695428/PassiveDefense(log).zip

2) Open the extracted folder and double click SecurityDefenseDemo.exe, then click Scan button.

3) If your PC freezes up, please find the SecurityDefense_Log.txt in the extracted folder and send it

to us as attachment.

Thank you very much.

Hi dblyn,

Please help us again to look into the issue.

1) Please download the PassiveDefense.zip from the link below and extract it.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/695...fense(log).zip

2) Open the extracted folder and double click SecurityDefenseDemo.exe, then click Scan button.

3) If your PC freezes up, please don't not end the process, but open the SecurityDefense_Log.txt , and when you see the SecurityDefense_Log.txt doesn't change, then you can end the process. Please also send the SecurityDefense_Log.txt to us so that we can further look into it.

Thanks a lot.

I reinstalled windows 7. I ran the program and all worked fine. Then i did all my windows updates and now its back to freezing up in security defence part again. No firefox, this time Ie. I give up,I will just leave the security defence part unchecked. Thanks.

Archived