IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Antivirus Conflict

On My Computer Before Advance Systemcare + Virus, I Had Installed Zone Alarm Extreme Security. Since The Installation Of Advance Systemcare 5 + Antivirus, Zone Alarm Always Mentionned That An Error Occured And They Must Closed Zone Alarm Security.

I Think Advance Systemcare With Antivirus Can Work With Any Other Antivirus Installed Before On Your Computer, It Is Just A + For The User.

Hi 3MIAT36,

Did you use the compatible mode to install Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus?

Please also tell us the version of your ZoneAlarm Internet Security and take a screenshot of the error message.

On My Computer Before Advance Systemcare + Virus, I Had Installed Zone Alarm Extreme Security. Since The Installation Of Advance Systemcare 5 + Antivirus, Zone Alarm Always Mentionned That An Error Occured And They Must Closed Zone Alarm Security.

I Think Advance Systemcare With Antivirus Can Work With Any Other Antivirus Installed Before On Your Computer, It Is Just A + For The User.

Hello :mrgreen:

Just made similar experiences with ZA on my wifes laptop. You've to clean your pc from all traces manually in save mode.

Have a nice day

Sarakael

Hi Sarakael,

Please also tell us the version of your ZoneAlarm Internet Security and take a screenshot of the error message.

Hi Sarakael,

Hello Cicely :mrgreen:

My answer was related to a general problem with ZA products :wink:

About my experiences with ASCAV you'll get a separate email with a list of running processes.

Have a nice weekend

Sarakael

Archived