IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Efficient

Installation and scans and updates work fine so far on my laptop and desktops (Windows 7 64 and 32 bit and Windows xp 32 bit being used across all of them). I will be reporting any bugs I find along the way.

I've used almost every antivirus/malware program out there and this is by far the fastest(with bitdefender where can you go wrong?)

I know this program has just recently added antivirus to it to make it more of a all in one program but the only thing missing to really make it all in one is a firewall, while there are many firewalls out there that do the job, it would be much better if I didn't have to have a separate program for that(I don't like windows firewall much).

I originally started using iobit programs with game booster and have tried most of the other programs since. While small file size and memory usage is not too much of a concern to me it is nice when putting the programs on other people's computers that have limited resources.

• 3 weeks later...

A recent bug has come to view on one of my systems(windows 7 x64 Ultimate). Periodically while viewing folders asc crashes. it restarts fine and doesnt happen often so is not too much of a problem. The program is updated to the most recent version but it did not do this before the most recent update.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived