IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Software Trigger Expiration Date ?

Toppack

I noticed that 'Software Trigger Expiration Date' is displayed in the 'Task-Scheduler' section of the 'Startup Manager' utility,

in ASC-Toolbox.

I've not been able to find any information about what the 'Trigger Date' really is ?

I see that most programs have them and they are not all the same length of time.

My guess is they have something to do with 'Certification', but I have found nothing to verify that.

Anyone here Know what that Date really is

and what is going to happen when we reach those dates ???

Is the Software going to Self-Distruct or the computer goes into melt-down or What ?:lol:

I guess??

@Toppack,

Maybe it is the time after which ASC is not triggered to keep track of,or another ASC type notification??

I'm guessing,so if my post is irrelevent please feel free to remove.. :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

I noticed that 'Software Trigger Expiration Date' is displayed in the 'Task-Scheduler' section of the 'Startup Manager' utility,

in ASC-Toolbox.

I've not been able to find any information about what the 'Trigger Date' really is ?

I see that most programs have them and they are not all the same length of time.

My guess is they have something to do with 'Certification', but I have found nothing to verify that.

Anyone here Know what that Date really is

and what is going to happen when we reach those dates ???

Is the Software going to Self-Distruct or the computer goes into melt-down or What ?:lol:

@Toppack,

Maybe it is the time after which ASC is not triggered to keep track of,or another ASC type notification??

I'm guessing,so if my post is irrelevent please feel free to remove.. :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

I don't think so. I can not find any Info about the Trigger dates of the various programs, but I know most software goes through a certification process and are certified for a limited amount of time,

so maybe that is what it is?

Archived