IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC pro version, to be or not to be ? that is the question

fliptat

Hello to all on the forum, could someone please advise me ? I currently have the free version of ASC on my pc and laptop and have been impressed by them so far. I'm thinking of purchasing pro version of ASC. My question is, do I have to purchase a version for each pc, and also if a new version comes out before subscription is up, do I automatically get the new pro version or do you have to renew first ? Many thanks,

Fliptat.

Hi fliptat

Which version do you have - ASC 5.30 free?

Your options are to purchase 1 license or three or more. One license per computer you need it for. You get a little discount by buing several I think. Any updating to a new version of ASC or new malware definition is covered by your license(s).

But ASC with AntiVirus is another program and will require another license when it comes out of beta status.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello to all on the forum, could someone please advise me ? I currently have the free version of ASC on my pc and laptop and have been impressed by them so far. I'm thinking of purchasing pro version of ASC. My question is, do I have to purchase a version for each pc, and also if a new version comes out before subscription is up, do I automatically get the new pro version or do you have to renew first ? Many thanks,

Fliptat.

Archived