IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remote Viewing (Real VNC)

Hi Guys,

I use Real VNC to manage my desktop while away from home. I'm unable to see SD when viewed remotely. For instance during a defrag I see it's presence in the task bar but the actual program screen isn't visible. Any thoughts?

T.I.A.

Jim

My guess is that IObit programmers blocked any Remote control of their software, for security reasons,

but I have no way to test that since we no longer have VNC server and viewer installed.

Remote Viewing (Real VNC)

Thanks for the reply Melvin_Deal and Toppack,

I use Real VNC daily and have never seen this before with other apps. Interesting side note though. I'm able to see SD via Windows Remote Assistance.

I've already gone through Real VNC's KB. I thought a query here may yield something of use. Cicely is a good suggestion. I'll give that a try and see what I come up with.

Kind Regards

-Jiim

Peace. And Long Life

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived