IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Turbo mode and low color mode

testing2

Is there any way you can add switching to low color mode as an option? Thanks!

Isn't 'low color mode' an option Only with Some Graphics-card drivers ?

If so, then there is no way to do that, unless All ASC users had that Make and models of Graphics products.

Uh, Maybe if you Volunteered to buy Everyone in the World a new Graphics card ???:lol:

Or are you you referring to switching Windows to only 16 colors.

If so, I don't think you can do that in Windows 7 or 8 (but I've never tried)

and wouldn't Most programs and games look terrible with only 16 colors?:roll::grin:

Oh, and when you get those GPUs might as well get Everyone a new Mobo, CPU and RAM also? :lol:

low colour mode

Hi there,

from your profile your running W7 X64,

but do you also have Nvidia with it, if so i believe if you go

control panel>Nvidia control panel>Video>adjust video colour settings.

you might be able to change it

Roy

What low color mode is

Low color mode disables window transparency and some other graphic features, but it is still 16.7 million colors. You can switch to it as a theme. I don't know about ATI cards, but just disabling the transparency frees up about 60 megs of video ram on my nvidia, which sounds like a little but can actually make a big difference. It's a pain to have to switch, and if ASC could do it w/ turbo mode it would be very convenient.

Archived