IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

driver updater

chas

Can anybody tell me why my driver updater in the Version Pro 5 does not work ,just keeps says its looking for software drivers please :???:and I just found out I cant close it unless I go into Task manager and end task

hi chas

Which version are you running - the current version is 5.3

By me it finds a new driver for Nvidia

But I was offered the same through Microsoft update a couple of months ago. This update messed up my color scheme and how the windows were shown, so I restored the computer to its former glory. Therefore I won't update it again.

I suppose that if you have a lot of drivers out of date that it could take a long time to check everything - how much patience do you have?

Perhaps run a Windows- or Microsoft update first.

I guess that while the driver updater is working it won't react to closing down - at least not instantly.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. another way to check your drivers is through Device Manager window -Windows key+pausebreak and then go through them all and have it check if you have the best driver for it.

@ IObit

Suggestion

I would like to have the option to see how large the driver update files are.

Can anybody tell me why my driver updater in the Version Pro 5 does not work ,just keeps says its looking for software drivers please :???:and I just found out I cant close it unless I go into Task manager and end task

Archived