IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

JD Edwards

m_cat12

After I run SystemCare v5 Pro, I can no longer log into my work JDEdwards.AS4 system. It says that my user account has been disabled. I then call my MIS team and they have to reset my user account. Is there a check box that I need to uncheck so that this no longer happens?

Not sure if this matters but when I open my JDE, and click on Help, About Personal Communications, it says: Personal COmmunications iSeries Access for Windows. Workstation Program Version 5.9 for Windows.

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi m_cat12

Please check your settings meticulously - probable mostly Privacy and Junk files in both Quick care and Deep care. Also manually check the "Problems" before clicking fix when you manually run a scan to be sure that there isn't any item you need to place in the ignore list before ending the scan by clicking fix.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Please read Usage of IObit Products (link in my signature)

After I run SystemCare v5 Pro, I can no longer log into my work JDEdwards.AS4 system. It says that my user account has been disabled. I then call my MIS team and they have to reset my user account. Is there a check box that I need to uncheck so that this no longer happens?

Not sure if this matters but when I open my JDE, and click on Help, About Personal Communications, it says: Personal COmmunications iSeries Access for Windows. Workstation Program Version 5.9 for Windows.

Thanks so much for your help.

Thanks for the quick reply. Most helpful!

I checked my settings for both Quick and Deep care, and Privacy sweep and Junk Files Clean. I honestly have no idea what Im looking for. I dont see anything related to JDE?

What should I be unchecking so that my JDE login is not disabled?

Thanks again for your help. :lol:

Hi m_cat12

As I suppose that JDE refers to Java Development Environment I think the the Java in Privacy should be unticked.

Please check manually if it helps.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Do you have your Java started and automatic in your services (services.msc) in run.

p.p.s. You could also try to check what it says here: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local settings\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0

Thanks for the quick reply. Most helpful!

I checked my settings for both Quick and Deep care, and Privacy sweep and Junk Files Clean. I honestly have no idea what Im looking for. I dont see anything related to JDE?

What should I be unchecking so that my JDE login is not disabled?

Thanks again for your help. :lol:

that's correct toppack. Its Oracles financing-accounting enterprise program.

I dont believe this has anything to do with java.

I'll check your suggestions and see what happens. After I run ASC Pro v5, my login information is deleted from the system (ie. my account is disabled). I then call my MIS team to reset my account info.

Thanks for your help.

OK. I checked the Privacy Sweep area again and there is nothing listed referring to my JDEdwards system. I believe I have the same objects that everyone else has: IE, Firefox, Safari, Office Applications, Utilities, Multimedia, Windows, and Internet.

If you'd like me to send what's underneath these areas, Id be happy to do so.

Thanks for your help.

Which 'utilities' and 'group of utlities', in ASC, are you running?

('Quick care' or 'Deep care' or 'Toolbox', and which are activated in that group)

My next guess would be 'System optimization'.

Disable them, by removing check-mark, to determine which is causing problem.

Of course you can always leave those Disabled, that you don't Need to run.

Just run the ones needed.

Hi m_cat12

Isn't JD Edwards called ERP now

Do you have that mentioned in Privacy or Junk fles or registry fix?

Cheers

solbjerg

I usually run the Deep Care with everything checked.

So I unchecked system Optimization and am running the program again. I'll let you know what happens in a bit.

Hi solbjerg

I just went though the privacy, registry, and junk files...no ERP is mentioned. Actually, nothing even related to JDE is mentioned.

On another note, I did run ASC Pro yesterday and everything came out okay (ie. my account was not disabled). I was able to log in fine this morning.

I unchecked System Optimization and that seems to have worked. Although...I really want system optimization to actually be on? Seems like a waste to not have that utility...

I unchecked System Optimization and that seems to have worked. Although...I really want system optimization to actually be on?

Did you try changing the Setting in 'System Optimization',

to the Server-'Business user', instead of the Basic-'home user' setting?

I do not know if that will help, but it may be worth a try?

Since I think JDEdwards is a Server/Client type connection?

Hi m_cat12

Which settings have you chosen in system optimitation are they special? I usually go with daily Use and dsl that fit my daily needs best I think.

Have you looked at the Internet optimizing too?

But if it works just as good with it disabled - no reason to use it.??

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg

I just went though the privacy, registry, and junk files...no ERP is mentioned. Actually, nothing even related to JDE is mentioned.

On another note, I did run ASC Pro yesterday and everything came out okay (ie. my account was not disabled). I was able to log in fine this morning.

I unchecked System Optimization and that seems to have worked. Although...I really want system optimization to actually be on? Seems like a waste to not have that utility...

Archived