IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

renewing ASC v5

lwr

im trying to renew my license but it will not accept my money, it keeps saying "we cannot process your order" i know that i have money on my card for a fact but it still won't take it. anyone have any solutions?

Hi, I can't help with purchases but as a suggestion try just buying it again (like new) instead of renewing your license. There is a good Special offer in June at the moment :wink:

If you find you can't use your card at all then please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team.

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible.

All the best, woz of oz

Hi, I am sure Cicely does get busy.

Since you have already had one reply it could be that Cicely is still waiting for an answer from Avangate (they handle the money transactions) before replying to you a second time

You could send another Private Message to Cicely asking if there is an update :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz, you know me.:mrgreen:

Hello lwr, I am very sorry for the late reply:oops:. And I have replied to all your questions. Please check your private message.

I will try my best to improve my work from now on.

Wish you both having a great day.:-)

Archived