Razer Game Booster 3.5.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
    The type mismatch error message is because you either did not type in the security words correctly or at all.
    Oh... really? On all three occasions?... Do you think I have not done this sort of thing before?
    I'll give you one thing though, You may have stumbled on something there, Windows 8 and my Microsoft 3000 keyboard have been acting up to the point, that I had to roll back the system.
    Typical, Who would have thought it Microsoft software products not working with there own hardware, the mind boggles. :roll:
    But I'm only grasping at straws, as I always double check what I type in. I had to do one of them today, so that I could tell Iobit customer services that ASC thinks I've used up all there allotted amount of computers on activation when in fact I only have one computer, which was caused by a bug in the ASC6 beta builds,
    Every time I loaded the ASC6 beta it automatically scrubbed off my ASC5 version and a activation life went with it, and now that I have changed to Windows 8 from Vista, it thinks I've changed computers again!

Get a grip... I've only changed the software it runs on... not the computer!
    Remember Windows XP and the trouble they had with this Idea, they learnt there lesson and dropped the project like a brick. :shock:
    Bash them pesky bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by j_maybury View Post
      Do you honestly think I hav'nt already done that?
      And I know exactly what I put down for my email address and password as well!
      But the program still locks me out and tells me that what I type in is a mismatch.
      Why have you sold it off to a bunch of paranoied Americans?
      Your type mismatch errors are caused by you not entering the 2 security words correctly, It's that simple. You asked for help with your problem and I gave you the cause.
      I can't fix your hardware problems.
      Oh, and you are a jerk to come here and ask for help and complain about it.
      Last edited by masterblaster; Nov. 27th, 2012, 14:48.
      http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

Originally posted by masterblaster View Post
        Your type mismatch errors are caused by you not entering the 2 security words correctly, It's that simple. You asked for help with your problem and I gave you the cause.
        I can't fix your hardware problems.
        Oh, and you are a jerk to come here and ask for help and complain about it.
        I'm sorry to cause you all this stress, I must be such a burden on your shoulders.
        but the truth of the matter is that I took Cicely's advice ages a go and reloaded the older GB3, (Which works perfectly thank you very much) and from what I've read here, is working better than Razer's efforts, as I don't much care how it looks so long as it dose the job it's meant to do!

As for the 2 security words, I may have mislead you there, by using the word (mismatch) sorry my mistake I do humbly apologise. It was the password and the email address that was the problem. it is those that it will not except.
        And yes, I have gone down the forgot your password/email address road, and it still did not work.

But for now that dose not bother me, I would sooner have the Iobit version any way.
        I do think there is another way that typing errors could be creeping in though... read my thread in the lounge area, tell me what you think the cause is?

And I've just realised something ells Windows 8 uses an auto correct system as standard, I wonder if that is getting in the way somewhere, along the line.

I do apologise if I've come across pretty abrupt, and I should have said thank you to Cicely before now.... Thank you Cicely.

But I did wanted to make it perfectly clear that I think letting Razer loose on Game Booster Is a bad idea, It's like letting a stranger take care of your child. I don't agree with it! the care and attention will not be the same.
        Bash them pesky bugs!

Comment

Windows 8 is not the problem.
          I was able to create a Razer account and download and use The Razer version of GB3 just fine.
          http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterBlaster73

Comment

Working...
          X