IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

can we add a .exe in a exception list ?

destrock

Hi destrock, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Before using alliance of valiant anti cheat, right click on it and choose "Scan by Malware Fighter" on the right-click menu.

Wait for "Right -Click Scan" to finish.

After it finds the threat, right click on it and choose "Add to Ignore"on the right-click menu.

Next time when you use it, IMF will not block it.

Cheers.

I asked on the AVA game forum where the anti cheat is located in our computer and after scaning the files malware fighter detect nothing. but I know malware fighter is the problem, that im 100% certain. just the program block it, even with every options off.

I dont see the point... Look like you don't believe me.

I opened the last log and there is nothing special inside. if I would record myself you would see it is clearly the program but im too lazy to do that.

Link to dl my logs: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zekjabwin7v05r

I go format my comp and reinstall win7 right now so Ill need a couple hours to come back at you lol (f****** reinstall )($&/()$&$/). I have to reinstall windows not because of that problem but because of a freeze spike I have (suspecting my laptop to do too much heat but it can be a driver problem too...)

thanks

Hi Destrock,

Thanks for the logs.

They show that IMF only analysed them,

What i did find strange was that they were showing

as being on your E drive, which brings ESET into the picture

Hi enoskype,

those ini files will not be there if the drive has been reformatted.

If Destrock reads these posts before he downloads AVA,

i hope he allows the game on the pop-up.

Roy

Hi destrock,

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you re-installed IObit Malware and the game alliance of valiant arm?

If you have and IMF blocked the anti cheat again, please try the following steps:

Please open your PC and enter %appdata%\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter and delete remember.ini .

Then open your game to see whether the problem is solved.

Looking forward to hearing from your good news.:wink:

Hi destrock,

Plese write the content of ignore.ini and remember.ini files @:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

Im not sure what you want me to do exactly. You want me to copy you what is inside those 2 files ??? or do you want me to add the full .exe anti cheat file name inside ?

ignore.ini:

[version]

version=1.0

remember.ini

[version]

version=1.1

EDIT: That's what I wanted to be sure that there is no program described in them. Thank you.

enoskype

Hi Destrock,

Thanks for the logs.

They show that IMF only analysed them,

What i did find strange was that they were showing

as being on your E drive, which brings ESET into the picture

my windows is in C: and my game partition is E: ... and no ESET smart security is not the problem because I was / I am using it while playing.

Hi enoskype,

those ini files will not be there if the drive has been reformatted.

I just FINALLY finished installing and updating everything and I reinstalled malware fighter and Its doing the same thing. I tried the option

DOG on/off and the protection level to normal/high and its not working either.

If Destrock reads these posts before he downloads AVA,

i hope he allows the game on the pop-up.

allowing the game on pop up !? whats that.

Please open your PC and enter %appdata%\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter and delete remember.ini .

Then open your game to see whether the problem is solved.

I tried it (backed up the file) and its not working.

BUT those 2 .ini files are probably what I was searching for no ? We probably can simply add the full anti cheat filename inside them and/or the full path in my comp to where it is located and the program will act like if it would had blocked it before ?

edit : OR maybe it is the anti cheat blocking the program lol and not the opposite... rofl

edit 2: btw the anti cheat is XIGNCODE.USA (xigncode 3 on the logo while launching the game)

Hi destrock ,

Thanks for your reply.

My last post meant deleting remember.ini. This way is only suitable when you click "Remember" when the block pops up.

Now to solve your issue, please just right click the icon of IObit Malware Fighter and then find the folder " Drivers". Please re-name it. E.g: Re-name it as "IMFdrivers".

Please just try it and tell us the results. :-D

ur forum is buged and very slow. i cant quote.

"My last post meant deleting remember.ini. This way is only suitable when you click "Remember" when the block pops up."

I have no pop up

"Now to solve your issue, please just right click the icon of IObit Malware Fighter and then find the folder " Drivers". Please re-name it. E.g: Re-name it as "IMFdrivers".

Please just try it and tell us the results. "

????? im using malware fighter v2 dude and when I right click the icon the only things I can do is switching on/off all options... There is no driver section...

I did it manually and its not working

Hi destrock,

Cicely meant rename the folder in red below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers

You can go to the file location by right clicking on the IMF shortcut where you can find the Driver folder too.

ur forum is buged and very slow. i cant quote.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with the forum, please use compatibility mode in your IE10.

Cheers.

Hi destrock,

Cicely meant rename the folder in red below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\Drivers

You can go to the file location by right clicking on the IMF shortcut where you can find the Driver folder too.

I did it manually and its not working

BTW, there is nothing wrong with the forum, please use compatibility mode in your IE10.

Hey I think I know it better than you thank you. It's not rare to see a forum slowdown some time due to a internet provider or a webmaster modifying something. It's back as normal now as I write that.

And who still use IE in 2013 lol.

EDIT: Most of the Windows 8 users. IE10 is the safest at the moment. Very fast also! :razz:

Hi destrock,

Do you mean that the issue still continues even you rename the driver?

Could you please send us the related screenshots to show the block?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Yeah, few people use IE nowadays. :-D Please also check your Internet, for other can read our forum smoothly. :wink:

Thank you for supporting IObit!

what is a block !?

Could you please send us the related screenshots to show the block?

No i cannot. I hate when people think I use a computer for the first time of my life. I told you twice I did what you asked and it was not working.

Archived