Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi yannis and mikell,

    We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...b_content;main?

    If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

    We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

    Cheers!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

    Comment


    • Share Advanced SystemCare v8 its very good system iam very greatfull IObit support team

      Comment


      • awsome product !!!! I swear by it and wont use anything else

        Comment


        • Hi I have been using the new windows 10 and with the advanced system care 8 bata 2 and it's working great.

          Comment


          • I suggest that Advanced System Care 8 final has In Performance Monitor or in Main Screen possibility to view activity of each CPU cores (can display frequency and activity graphic of each CPU core and may be more detailed Core information.)

            Comment


            • This are some suggestions:
              - A Windows 8 safe mode enabler
              - A something alike the Polifix tool
              - Detection for the virus that replaces folders for shortcuts (it's very annoying if this happens)
              - Launch a Portable ASC with some basic tools (this is just for a quick clean up to other computers)
              - A Chrome extension that displays real-time errors, bugs and privacy issues related to the internet browser)
              - A "Metro" skin for the program, just because it'll look great :)
              - Manage also the recycle bin so that everything that is deleted forever passes through IObit's file shredder.
              - IObit's Uninstaller shows programs that lauch advertisers (Adware) and recomendations to uninstall useless programs
              - Compability with command prompt AND safe mode, for those cases when your computer just won't boot.
              - If you installed Advanced Mobile Care have a way to locate and secure your phone in case it's missing ( If you already have how, excuse me, I don't have the pleasure to use it :( )
              -Bundle an updater for everything, Windows updates, driver updates (only shown, managed through IObit Driver Booster), all kinds of software, etc.
              -Check for orthographic and gramtical errors in your program (I just saw "isseues", not "issues")

              That's all for the moment, keep up being the best at PC performance.

              Regards,
              ZenMaster_Leo
              ···ZenMaster_Leo···

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cicely View Post

                Hi CharnK,

                Thanks for your feedback. Could you please give us more details about the issue so that we can help you?

                What do you mean "When I change the time on one, the other will change as well"?

                Please turn off ASC Power Plan to see whether the issue continues.

                Looking forward to hearing from you.
                Hi Cicely,

                This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.
                ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.

                Comment


                • Hi muhammad asif, fire220 and maxstar1957,

                  We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...b_content;main?

                  If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

                  We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

                  Cheers!
                  IObit Support Team --
                  If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                  Comment


                  • Hi Octavian and ZenMaster_Leo,

                    Thanks very much for your suggestions. I will report them to our product manager for serious consideration.


                    @ ZenMaster_Leo

                    Advanced Mobile Care is provided with Anti-Theft feature in case the phone is missing.

                    Cheers.
                    IObit Support Team --
                    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CharnK View Post

                      Hi Cicely,

                      This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.
                      ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.
                      Hi Charnk,

                      Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

                      Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.
                      IObit Support Team --
                      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                      Comment


                      • Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

                        Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cicely View Post

                          Hi Charnk,

                          Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

                          Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.
                          Hi Cicely,

                          What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.

                          Comment


                          • Hey Guys I am back
                            Thomas here I have been checking out this new software, but I have not had a chance to post so I will post my experiences soon, I like it so far but do have questions I just wanted to say HI so........"HI". I will do a follow-up.
                            For those who wish life had an UNDO button.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by trismajistos View Post
                              Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

                              Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:
                              Hi trismajistos,

                              Thanks for your feedback.

                              Does the issue occur again? If yes, please tell us which functions of ASC v8 did you run before the system crash?

                              Please download the tool from
                              http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

                              Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

                              Besides, to send a normal size image to us, please take instructions from POST
                              IObit Support Team --
                              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CharnK View Post

                                Hi Cicely,

                                What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.
                                Hi CharnK,

                                Please check according to the attached image.


                                The fisrt item is Turn off the display. The second on if Put the computer to sleep.

                                Do you mean you change the time in the first line, and the time in the second line will also change automatically?

                                If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please select Never at the second line.

                                Thanks for your patience and work.
                                Attached Files
                                IObit Support Team --
                                If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X