Download History deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download History deleted

Not sure if this is the correct forum because I have no idea where or how my Firefox History is Deleted.

It seems like my download history in firefox gets deleted upon closing and restarted of firefox, never happened before.

I don't know if the history gets deleted on any of the automatic scans.

I have:
    Advanced System Care
    Uninstaller
    Drive Booster
    Malware Fighter

I could not find anyplace that would allow me to turn off deleting of download history, might be called something I am unfamiliar with?

Thanks in advance for your help

Scott

Check your settings in Junk Files Clean and in Autoclean.
    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Hi scottparat,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Please follow the steps below to set ASC to not clean the history of your Firefox.

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen and select Settings to open the settings window.

2. Click Privacy Sweep under Care -> uncheck the option "History" and "Download History" under Mozilla Firefox -> click Apply button.

3. Click AutoClean under Automatic Service in the Settings window -> check the options "Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup" and "Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep" -> click Apply button.

4. Also in Settings window -> click Browser Anti-Tracking -> check the option "Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep" -> click Apply button.

Have a great time!
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely.

I have already answered the OP's issue. I cannot understand why you find it necessary to repeat the same advice, while other users cannot get any assistance from Iobit.
        For example user Ana Di Lupis who has been desperately seeking assistance and has not received a reply from Iobit. See Posts 114/115 here
        To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Thank you Scannan, for the support. I truly hope, I will get help. it's been too long already ...

Comment

KrogerFeedback customer survey
            Originally posted by Cicely View Post
            Hi scottparat,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Please follow the steps below to set ASC to not clean the history of your Firefox.

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen and select Settings to open the settings window.

2. Click Privacy Sweep under Care -> uncheck the option "History" and "Download History" under Mozilla Firefox -> click Apply button.

3. Click AutoClean under Automatic Service in the Settings window -> check the options "Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup" and "Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep" -> click Apply button.

4. Also in Settings window -> click Browser Anti-Tracking -> check the option "Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep" -> click Apply button.

Have a great time!
            Thanks for this. This worked exactly as expected.

Comment

Working...
            X