Cheers
    solbjerg

Originally posted by Toppack View Post
    What Exactly is a "Simmer" ?

Is that Like 'A Low-Boil' ? :lol:
    Or is that more Like 'One Hot Lady' ? :lol:
    太阳山 (solbjerg)
    Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
    (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
    Itemized subjects Table of content
    In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
    Clean Install concept Clean Install
    Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Originally posted by solbjerg View Post
      Hi Toppack
      Perhaps a simfarm player?
      Cheers
      solbjerg
      Ah Yes, More 'Gamer Slang' :roll:
      That seems more logical than my translations,
      But Mine are More Fun. :-D
      Last edited by Toppack; Oct. 2nd, 2012, 17:08.

Comment

Beta + Antivirus?

Will this beta version be adding a portion for Anti-virus support?

Comment

Non Upgraded Version-Just running the freebie

I've run a lot of the freebies, which state everything is free until you get down to entering a credit card for the trial.

I would like to see the beta in full program, so I could evaluate that, not a 10 percent portion. I don't fill out the credit card info. Of course we all like that "Try it free for 90 days", and then we have to keep it or cancel and then pay an early cancellation fee. HA$

Comment

Hi jameshuggins... welcome to the Iobit forums!!

Originally posted by jameshuggins View Post
            I've run a lot of the freebies, which state everything is free until you get down to entering a credit card for the trial.

I would like to see the beta in full program, so I could evaluate that, not a 10 percent portion. I don't fill out the credit info card. Of course we all like that "Try it free for 90 days", and then we have to keep it or cancel and then pay an early cancellation fee. HA$
            Iobit has a solid track record on this. You will see the beta program released as non-beta eventually. Iobit doesn't ask for CC information for a trial (beta).

Sincerely,
            -Mel
            Live long and prosper!
            Last edited by Melvin_Deal; Oct. 4th, 2012, 03:20.

Comment

Hi VivisClone... welcome to the Iobit forums!

Originally posted by VivisClone View Post
              Will this beta version be adding a portion for Anti-virus support?
              It would seem that you have found the A/V support.:-D

Sincerely,
              -Mel
              Live long and prosper!

Comment

System care error
                Glitches in driver scanner
                completion bar goes back and forth

(looking for my system stuff? Don't worry I previously posted)

Comment

Hi Flare25x25... welcome to the iobit forums!

Originally posted by Flare25x25 View Post
                  System care error

(looking for my system stuff? Don't worry I previously posted)
                  Thank you for posting your system details!

The detail in your post/question/concern is not clear though... can you please explain in detail if you truly wish help?

Are you speaking of the 'Driver Manager' in the Iobit toolbox?
                  Sincerely,
                  -Mel
                  Live long and prosper!

Comment

As a contribution, windows 7 has the option of adding contextual menus on the start bar. i.e. chrome has the history with a right click. would it be possible to add some of the more common, or important features of ASC in a similar manner? such as Smart Ram, quick scan, optimize, and turning the turbo boost on or off?

Comment

btw, I have been using IOBIT software for a number of years. its fantastic stuff. I just now thought to register with your forums. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by D3V1L View Post
                        As a contribution, windows 7 has the option of adding contextual menus on the start bar. i.e. chrome has the history with a right click. would it be possible to add some of the more common, or important features of ASC in a similar manner? such as Smart Ram, quick scan, optimize, and turning the turbo boost on or off?
                        Some of the utility programs in ASC should not be run at the same time as other programs are running or loaded in memory, such as the Browser.
                        Many people tend to forget that the Internet-Browser is just Another program and not part of the Operating-system.
                        Only a few of them could be safely activated from Browser.
                        So I think it would be a bad idea to run ASC utilties From the Browser, Sorry. :???:
                        Last edited by Toppack; Oct. 6th, 2012, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Toppack View Post
                          Some of the utility programs in ASC should not be run at the same time as other programs are running or loaded in memory, such as the Browser.
                          Many people tend to forget that the Internet-Browser is just Another program and not part of the Operating-system.
                          Only a few of them could be safely activated from Browser.
                          So I think it would be a bad idea to run ASC utilties From the Browser, Sorry. :???:
                          didn't think about that. sorry. lol. just making a suggestion.

Comment

And we Love Getting Suggestions!
                            And I really do Not like to be Negative about them, like some people we know. :roll: :lol:

Comment

Repair

I looked for but could not find the option to 'Ignore' existing settings from Repair. I would like to ask that the 'Ignore' option remain for the advanced user who understands the settings and does not want ASC to override. With the Beta version I must uncheck the box each run. I like the new look and it seems to run the utilities faster than my V5 version.

Regards,
                              pdholley

Comment

I am using ASC beta 3 and i think it should have a tool that can manage Window skin easily, like tune up. It's very helpful

Sorry for my bad English, I have just leant it :)

Comment

Working...
                                X