IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 6

itobe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Flare25x25... welcome to the iobit forums!

System care error

Glitches in driver scanner

completion bar goes back and forth

(looking for my system stuff? Don't worry I previously posted)

Thank you for posting your system details!:-)

The detail in your post/question/concern is not clear though... can you please explain in detail if you truly wish help?

Are you speaking of the 'Driver Manager' in the Iobit toolbox?

Glitches in driver scanner

completion bar goes back and forth

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

As a contribution, windows 7 has the option of adding contextual menus on the start bar. i.e. chrome has the history with a right click. would it be possible to add some of the more common, or important features of ASC in a similar manner? such as Smart Ram, quick scan, optimize, and turning the turbo boost on or off?

As a contribution, windows 7 has the option of adding contextual menus on the start bar. i.e. chrome has the history with a right click. would it be possible to add some of the more common, or important features of ASC in a similar manner? such as Smart Ram, quick scan, optimize, and turning the turbo boost on or off?

Some of the utility programs in ASC should not be run at the same time as other programs are running or loaded in memory, such as the Browser.

Many people tend to forget that the Internet-Browser is just Another program and not part of the Operating-system.

Only a few of them could be safely activated from Browser.

So I think it would be a bad idea to run ASC utilties From the Browser, Sorry. :???:

Some of the utility programs in ASC should not be run at the same time as other programs are running or loaded in memory, such as the Browser.

Many people tend to forget that the Internet-Browser is just Another program and not part of the Operating-system.

So I think it would be a bad idea to run ASC utilties From the Browser, Sorry. :???:

didn't think about that. sorry. lol. just making a suggestion.

Repair

I looked for but could not find the option to 'Ignore' existing settings from Repair. I would like to ask that the 'Ignore' option remain for the advanced user who understands the settings and does not want ASC to override. With the Beta version I must uncheck the box each run. I like the new look and it seems to run the utilities faster than my V5 version.

Regards,

pdholley

Agreed Toppack!!

P.S. Maybe we can design our own thing (maybe call it a trollbar)? That was a good advisement Toppack. By the way you never responded to the email I sent you on the address you gave me a while back? I sent it twice and it was not returned.

I would like to thank all at IObit, for a great job and on-going pledge of product

I would Like To Thank All At IObit, for the privilege of using Advanced System

Care V6, it has helped in many ways at keeping my Dell Tower running at

Peak performance, I attend The University Of Hawaii in the Aeronautics

program and I am right in the middle of Finals for the first semester and I have

not crashed yet. Thank You again.

Well, the final version of ASC6 is just awesome! I think the icons of beta where more smooth, but that's nothing.

I have two questions 'bout it, though:

1: What are the differences between the scan's defragger and smart defrag's one?

2: Every time I start the program, Windows asks "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?"... That's horrible, can't I tell the bloody thing that the program is fine, and to never ask me again? (Without turning off UAC?) I've already tried running as admin, marking as always run as admin, reinstalled... Anyone got any ideas?

Hi LuanBR,

Did you try to clean uninstall with Admin privileges, turning off UAC, Clean Installing as Administrator and then turning UAC on and then runing ASC as Administrator?

Fortunately you can turn off UAC in Windows 7, but you can't in win 8 without registry tweak and loosing Metro functions. :idea:

Cheers. :-)

Enoskype, thanks, but it didn't worked... The only account on my PC is the administrator's, so I don't have to log every time I want to use the program, so I think I can deal with it... Anyway, Windows could have a "Remember my answer" :|

btw I never tried it but can I use IObit uninstaller to uninstall ASC?

Hi Savedbygrace, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Yes they are not shown in ASC6 as now there is Smart Scan where ASC6 decides which are to be removed/deleted. However, you can see them if you run Registry Cleaner tool in Toolbox.

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome and the response to my question.

Hi LuanBR,

UAC is a useful security for inexperienced users and users in an Enterprise, but always have been a nuisance to me starting in Vista and now worsening in Win 8.

The above procedure worked sometimes for some PCs and sometimes didn't work for others. Never tried in Windows7 Ultimate though.

Although I am not sure, I think installing as OS build in Administrator from the first install of the softwares is the answer.

To uninstall any ASC, please use the standalone IObit Uninstaller 2.3 which is released very recently.

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype...

UAC is a useful security for inexperienced users and users in an Enterprise, but always have been a nuisance to me starting in Vista and now worsening in Win 8.

Yes!!! UAC is a huge pain in the a--!!:!::twisted:

Just thought I'd let you know I'm in the same place as you on this.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!