X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it.Works great on Windows 8!

Comment

performance monitor

I have difficulty viewing the performance monitor because it is so dark and cannot easily be seen. There should be a way to change the color or brighten it like the other skins in this IObit V6 Pro. It's not very useful is it can hardly be read.
      Last edited by solbjerg; Nov. 8th, 2012, 19:54. Reason: email deleted, Beware of harvesters!

Comment

i love asc 6

i love asc 6.0 it gives me everything i need free except antivirus. it keeps my computer clean and fast. which is good considering i use my laptop for school. i would love to get the full version. thank you guys for everything have a great day.

Comment

1000% The Best There Is!

ASC6 is the best of its type I have ever come across. I love the smiley face that shows how good or bad my computers shape is in - how simple! No other cleaner/optimizer has and ever will match Iobits. I will use your tools to the end of time. Absolutely brilliant. :grin:

I was away for a few weeks and a friend stayed and was using my computers. Well, when I got back and turned on my machines, they were sluggish, slow and in a bad way. I checked ASC and they were both poorly. I run scans on both and now they are back to life again with a boom! :grin:

Your tools are The Best by miles. I cannot praise enough!

Anyway, Thanks and keep up the Fantastic work you are doing

Comment

Iobit 6

These people really know what they are doing. This is the best product on the market. They are also helpfull and generous to ther subscribers. :lol:
            Please keep up the good work.

EDIT: I have moved this post from Other Software, as it applies to an Iobit Product,
            Last edited by Scannan; Dec. 9th, 2012, 20:47. Reason: Moved Post

Comment

Thanks all IObit Supporters. :mrgreen:

We will keep working hard to make our product and service perfect.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Performance Monitor Suggestion

I've been using ASC since version 3 and have always been extremely satisfied with the product but the performance monitor has a few display kinks that need worked out.

1) If you position the performance monitor at the bottom of the screen as a bar in "hide details" mode, unhide the details, then rehide them, the bar remains in the middle of the screen instead of repositioning itself to it's prior location.

2) You cannot move the performance monitor to a secondary screen on a dual monitor setup. I can move ASC and Smart Defrag to a secondary screen but the "performance monitor" program refuses to leave my laptop screen.

Neither of these are big issues, they are just aesthetically annoying. :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by slammin View Post
                  I've been using ASC since version 3 and have always been extremely satisfied with the product but the performance monitor has a few display kinks that need worked out.

1) If you position the performance monitor at the bottom of the screen as a bar in "hide details" mode, unhide the details, then rehide them, the bar remains in the middle of the screen instead of repositioning itself to it's prior location.

2) You cannot move the performance monitor to a secondary screen on a dual monitor setup. I can move ASC and Smart Defrag to a secondary screen but the "performance monitor" program refuses to leave my laptop screen.

Neither of these are big issues, they are just aesthetically annoying. :mrgreen:
                  Hi slammin, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Both are very good suggestions, I hope IObit will consider them in their future updates.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi Slammin

With regard to question 2) Moving PM to a second monitor.....

Iobit has previously confirmed that at present PM can only be placed on the Main Monitor, but they are looking at the issue. Please see this thread, Post #11
                    To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

• This really bugs me

Why oh why does ASC6 Pro always fail to download Smart Defrg 2. This is very annoying because then I get mad and go directly to the Smart Defrag 2 site or cnet to get it.

I have many computers and these delays cost me and my IT Dept. days to fix 7 laptops 14 desktops 21 Samsung Pads. and 1000's of customers asking me why so they bring there computer in and we fix them for free, you can imangine how much this cost me.

I love this software but this bug is really getting expensive

P.S. This has only come about lately free or Pro doesn't matter
                      For those who wish life had an UNDO button.

Comment

• Hi CKCustom,

Sorry to hear that.

Do you mean that you failed to download Smart Defrag from the Tool Box of ASC? Do you have the latest ASC 6.3? Did you get any error message when you failed to download Smart Defrag?

Please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.
                        IObit Support Team --
                        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

• I will answer the best i can

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
                          Hi CKCustom,

Sorry to hear that.

Do you mean that you failed to download Smart Defrag from the Tool Box of ASC? Do you have the latest ASC 6.3? Did you get any error message when you failed to download Smart Defrag?

Please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

OK yes from the toolbox and only from toolbox does it fail. I have never sucessfullly downloaded from the tools windows, I have a picture in ASC7 that is doing the same thing.

Do you want me to delete SDF2 and try to reinstalll it to get the pictures?

Why am I still finding problems after running ASC7 beta twice
                          and running ASC6 once and all found problems Why?

Comment

• Hi CKCustom,

Thanks for your fast reply.

You can tell us what is the error message you got when you failed to download Smart defrag from Tool Box of ASC. If you forgot the message, it should be better that you send us the screenshot. By the way, can you run other tools in Tool Box except Smar Defrag?

For the issue " Why am I still finding problems after running ASC7 beta twice
                            and running ASC6 once and all found problems , it is found that issues are privacy issues and registry related issues. You need to close your running browsers to fix the privacy issues. And the Registry fragments issues can be fixed when you re-boot.

Please read the picture you sent and you will know the reasons.
                            IObit Support Team --

Comment

• I Try

I will go thru it again today but I need to attend to my business. Thank you for your advice.

I never received an error report because it just kept trying and it would run for 15 minutes each time back to the beginning "no error code".

A little frustrating due to the commonality of the issue, but not worth giving up on this beautiful Software. I can gaurentee this is that every computer I work on client or offices or store I always use AVAST and ASC 6 and if they uninstall the programs there warrentee is instantly closed. I have used this software for many years but i never new you had forums or I would have been chatt you all up.

I hope to one day be a distribute r its my dream

Comment

• Seriously, Get this program!

This is another of my feedback on I0Bits products :-D I have Advanced System Care Pro and have used it for over 3 years. It is THE BEST system cleaner, Laptop maintenance utility there is. It's my 1st 'go-to' cleaner every single time. And buying the Pro version license is SO worth it with it's added array of tools. It's seriously brilliant! And to all behind ASC..... Thank You so very much! You're top notch guys & gals :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X