This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brightness

When I switch to gaming mode, GB changes my screen brightness. I already changed GB's Power Plan screen brightness configuration but when I restart GB it comes back to the original value... Any idea about how to fix it?

Comment

Suggestions

I've a couple of suggestions, I'll do some bullet points becuase everyone one likes them.
      • I'd like to be able to select programs that are current running to close when I click Boost. There are a number of iPhone helpers in the background and things like that which remain.
      • I'd like a dashboard. I run with 2 monitors and instead of minizing I keep GameBooster open showing the temps, I use taskman to check CPU usage, CCC to keep an eye on GPU usage/temp/fan and Resource Mon to keep and eye on disk activity. I don't think there's an all in one Dashboard thingy out there.
      • Some of the fans reported at the bottom are not connected/working. They report 1500000 RPM or something. I'd like to disable these.

Comment

Start boost after computer freeze

Hi! Gr8 program btw! =)
        I would like the feature to override the restore function because if the computer freezes and you have to reboot you will still be prompted to restore even though every program have been started due to reboot.

Maybe there could be a trigger so that if the computer have been restared forcefully it will start in its original state.

thank you for reading my suggestion! =)

//Ted

Comment

Hi Pointy, welcome to the Iobit Forums!

I'd like to be able to select programs that are current running to close when I click Boost. There are a number of iPhone helpers in the background and things like that which remain.
          This function is already available in GB. Use the configure button to choose what you wish to disable. I belive the add button will be useful for this as well.:-D

Sincerely,
          -Mel
          Live long and prosper!

Comment

Hello.
            I'm using Game Booster 3.5
            I don't want Game Booster change my Power Plan
            please make a option to disable it.
            Thanhks

Comment

Hi Dark_Knight, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

That option already exists in Game Booster 3.5.

Go to Others by clicking on Configure link under the Start Boost button, click on Others (x items, y checked) and untick Enable game power solutions checkbox in the dropdown list.

Cheers.
              enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Demand for Game Booster 3

Hello.
                I'm using Game Booster 3.4
                I write in the following request.
                · I want to have options such as shown in the center of the screen Game Booster.
                · Make sure that you can specify the priority of the process and some of the other executable file of the game when you start the game from the Game Box.
                · Ensure that the URI can be registered in order to play the game from the browser to start Game Box.
                (Make sure that you can specify any icon icon if you want to register the thing because its executable file)
                · Do the appropriate size of the frame is large name when you choose to have double-byte characters in the name of the icon of the Game Box.
                · Do some process can register to stop when you run into each icon registered in the Game Box, the processes you want to run.
                (For example, when you use the tool to replace the keyboard input pad to enter the game when playing a game such as a browser, for example)

※ I've converted from Japanese to English by Google. I'm sorry I was confusing.

Comment

I am using Game Booster 3.4 :wink:

1. Help games with bandwidth issues by correcting OS setting
                  2. Memory leaks
                  3. Change color of GB

I love the defrag feature in GB 3.4 and that I can set the time to minimize to system tray.

Comment

Specific Game Autostart

Hello,

is there a way to set a specific game to automatically start when Game Booster starts? If it's not currently possible, where can I suggest this feature?

Using Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0.

Comment

• Run a specific game from command line

Hello,

is there a way to run a specific game from the command line? Something like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\main.exe -game:battlefield3"

If it's not currently possible, where can I suggest this feature?

Using Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0.

Comment

• I haven't notice any increase in performance in my v1 RBS
                        mainly that windows is getting better at suppressing background task while gaming, the latest version of windows even have "Game Mode" which does the same as Razer game booster and again no much performance difference at lease not for me

BluestacksTextNowVPN

Comment

Working...
                        X