IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Game Booster 3 & Razer Game Booster

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im using my laptop at high performance power plan. and i changed processor settings from advanced settings.

after i changed these i can play with these settings. but when i restarted game booster it changes again to default settings.

like this:

http://www.mixturecloud.com/media/0IIPtADf

minimmum processor

when battery %5

when plugged %50

maximum processor

when battery %85

when plugged %85

i need to do this settings like above because it solves my fps drop problem.

but like i said when i restart game booster, these settings are gone... i want these on game boosters power plan and save them. please fix it. thanks :wink:

Dont use GB 3.5 Beta

Game booster 3.5 is still beta version so it is still on testing.I used 3.5 and noticed few bugs.It mesured my GPU temp 43000 Celsius.lol.its 100% bug.Just install gb 3.4.

u can also turn off "Run games on game desktop"and change power plan in windows but it will drain your battery faster beacuse it would be active when you are not playing games too,and you dont need high performance when not playing.

On the topic of when gb3 works:

It seems to be a hit or miss thing with Steam run games. I've moved most of my non-Steam games to gb3's start box which seems to help on those, gb3 didn't fire up for any of those when launched from Steam. My Steam only games (which include the last three versions of Call of Duty) among many others is where the hit or miss comes in to play. Sometimes I "seem" to notice, although it flashes across the screen quickly, that I'll launch a Steam game, gb3 loads & boosts, the game begins its load/startup, and gb3 sets the computer back to normal before the game finally launches. Don't understand what's going on but do know there's a lot of games already Steam only and a lot more seem to be jumping on board all the time. Someone might wish to study up on this Steam thing.

Jesferkicks Press to Test ... Release to Detonate

yea i know. i want to edit game booster's power plan and save it. :) not windows' :)

Hi creepylord,

You can find and change the Gamimg Mode Power Plan on Power Options window. Here is a screenshot for your reference.:-D

creepylord

This is Cicely's thumbnail:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachhttp://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10149&d=1341893874ment.php?attachmentid=10149&d=1341893874

Here's mine:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10150&d=1341895038

EDIT: Note to Mel: Delete the last 2 power plans, they are same as Gaming Mode Power Plan.

• 4 weeks later...

Add a convenient way to overclock the system

One thing I know of that many PC gamers do in order to squeeze every last frame per second out of their system; overclock.

If Game Booster took statistics (For example, through an agreement with "Futuremark") about a system's hardware, gave the user a suggestion by which to set their clocks (that was preferably still adjustable via slider + bar), and saved what the user set for a "one click" boost, that would become a phenomenal improvement, and eventually the most paramount piece of Gamebooster yet!

Josh Ableiter

One thing I know of that many PC gamers do in order to squeeze every last frame per second out of their system; overclock.

If Game Booster took statistics (For example, through an agreement with "Futuremark") about a system's hardware, gave the user a suggestion by which to set their clocks (that was preferably still adjustable via slider + bar), and saved what the user set for a "one click" boost, that would become a phenomenal improvement, and eventually the most paramount piece of Gamebooster yet!

Josh Ableiter

Maybe add the overclocking module to a paid "premium" version , and keep all the original functions in the free release.

• 2 weeks later...

The video capture is one thing that concerns me. The frame rates drop significantly when using the video capture function. Framerates have dropped from 50 fps to 5-15 fps when using the video capture. There should be some way to improve it so users still experience the effects of GB when they have video recording on.

• 2 weeks later...

Brightness

When I switch to gaming mode, GB changes my screen brightness. I already changed GB's Power Plan screen brightness configuration but when I restart GB it comes back to the original value... Any idea about how to fix it?

Suggestions

I've a couple of suggestions, I'll do some bullet points becuase everyone one likes them.

• I'd like to be able to select programs that are current running to close when I click Boost. There are a number of iPhone helpers in the background and things like that which remain.
  • I'd like a dashboard. I run with 2 monitors and instead of minizing I keep GameBooster open showing the temps, I use taskman to check CPU usage, CCC to keep an eye on GPU usage/temp/fan and Resource Mon to keep and eye on disk activity. I don't think there's an all in one Dashboard thingy out there.
  • Some of the fans reported at the bottom are not connected/working. They report 1500000 RPM or something. I'd like to disable these.

Start boost after computer freeze

Hi! Gr8 program btw! =)

I would like the feature to override the restore function because if the computer freezes and you have to reboot you will still be prompted to restore even though every program have been started due to reboot.

Maybe there could be a trigger so that if the computer have been restared forcefully it will start in its original state.

thank you for reading my suggestion! =)

//Ted

Hi Pointy, welcome to the Iobit Forums!

I'd like to be able to select programs that are current running to close when I click Boost. There are a number of iPhone helpers in the background and things like that which remain.

This function is already available in GB. Use the configure button to choose what you wish to disable. I belive the add button will be useful for this as well.:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dark_Knight, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

That option already exists in Game Booster 3.5.

Go to Others by clicking on Configure link under the Start Boost button, click on Others (x items, y checked) and untick Enable game power solutions checkbox in the dropdown list.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Demand for Game Booster 3

Hello.

I'm using Game Booster 3.4

I write in the following request.

· I want to have options such as shown in the center of the screen Game Booster.

· Make sure that you can specify the priority of the process and some of the other executable file of the game when you start the game from the Game Box.

· Ensure that the URI can be registered in order to play the game from the browser to start Game Box.

(Make sure that you can specify any icon icon if you want to register the thing because its executable file)

· Do the appropriate size of the frame is large name when you choose to have double-byte characters in the name of the icon of the Game Box.

· Do some process can register to stop when you run into each icon registered in the Game Box, the processes you want to run.

(For example, when you use the tool to replace the keyboard input pad to enter the game when playing a game such as a browser, for example)

※ I've converted from Japanese to English by Google. I'm sorry I was confusing.

• 2 months later...

I am using Game Booster 3.4 :wink:

1. Help games with bandwidth issues by correcting OS setting

2. Memory leaks

3. Change color of GB

I love the defrag feature in GB 3.4 and that I can set the time to minimize to system tray.

• 1 year later...

Specific Game Autostart

Hello,

is there a way to set a specific game to automatically start when Game Booster starts? If it's not currently possible, where can I suggest this feature?

Using Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0.

Run a specific game from command line

Hello,

is there a way to run a specific game from the command line? Something like:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Razer Game Booster\main.exe -game:battlefield3"

If it's not currently possible, where can I suggest this feature?

Using Razer Game Booster 4.2.45.0.