IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep repair

patrickems

I use the software for years and never caused problems, however, only improvements. I have Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.3 and repair deep, enabled the deep cleaning, exclusive to PRO. When I correct them, I saw that I had many errors in records, mostly detected by deep cleaning. I would be safe to remove them, even with the backup? The program lets you save a report to examine the experts, you might consider mine to know that I can remove? Thank you. Sorry for my bad English. :-D

Hi patrickems... Welcome to the Iobit forums!

I am glad you posted. Please be careful with the registry fix function and deep scan. If you have a high risk item... be advised that high risk means that there is a high risk of damage to your system. Be sure of the entries you "fix". Sometimes it is too late if you try to rescue or restore after the fact!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

...After all, should or should not remove these entries classified as high risk?...

I suggest you not remove the High Risk items.

They should only be removed after a full investigation and found to be unnecessary.

If those High Risk entries are not causing problems and your computer is running well then there is no need to even think about them

All the best, woz of oz

I use the software for years and never caused problems, however, only improvements. I have Advanced SystemCare PRO 5.3 and repair deep, enabled the deep cleaning, exclusive to PRO. When I correct them, I saw that I had many errors in records, mostly detected by deep cleaning. I would be safe to remove them, even with the backup? The program lets you save a report to examine the experts, you might consider mine to know that I can remove? Thank you. Sorry for my bad English. :-D
I also got the same Problem cause I only used Quick care and never used deep care for weeks....You should use deep care after two to three days so that no useless dump is collected in your registry...You should remove all the Registry errors without hesitation..........

Hi moha474... welcome to the Iobit forums!

To all members/users/visitors... please see the three advisement/posts before moha474's!!!:shock:

You should remove all the Registry errors without hesitation..........
This is BAD advisement... please ignore!!

Be very careful when you tamper with your registry!;-)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Yes, I agree, Never make any changes to Registry, Until you know for sure what you are Changing.

The extra, useless stuff in Registry does not take up much drive-space,

but removing something important can distroy your computer.

I've had several problems with record cleaners, so I get a little "afraid" to use. As the user above said, is a small part of most windows of great importance. Use the ASC since version 3 and it never gave me problems, more recent versions (4 and 5) was included to repair deep that in my opinion, developers should alert the user before removing these entries, because most people who use, are secular and do not know if it is harmful or not. Thank you for your support and congratulations to the developers of this wonderful software, version 6 is excellent!

* Again, sorry for my horrible English.

developers should alert the user before removing these entries

Agreed 100% patrickems!!!:mrgreen:

Be careful with the beta version 6 if that is what you speak of.

Also there is the newest refined version of Version 5 here. I think it will be the final release of Ver. 5... but I am only a volunteer!:-D

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived