IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BETA 6 and the PMonitor

NAPALM71

the performance monitor had a giant upgrade but uhhhh.... it is not collapsible. so now instead of that little green (or whatever color it happens to be at the time) A, it has turned into a big 3 inch by 3 inch square on ur desktop constantly staring at you. why would you do that and take the great idea of the little box that you hover over to view the details and THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. That's like taking the Big Mac's extra bun out of the middle of the sandwich altogether. I find that kinda senseless. :???:

Other than that ASC has, for the past 3 years, and will always be, my computer care program of ultimate choice

:-D

Hi 71

Have you checked to see if the Pmonitor.exe is still in the program folder?

Cheers

solbjerg

the performance monitor had a giant upgrade but uhhhh.... it is not collapsible. so now instead of that little green (or whatever color it happens to be at the time) A, it has turned into a big 3 inch by 3 inch square on ur desktop constantly staring at you. why would you do that and take the great idea of the little box that you hover over to view the details and THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW. That's like taking the Big Mac's extra bun out of the middle of the sandwich altogether. I find that kinda senseless. :???:

Other than that ASC has, for the past 3 years, and will always be, my computer care program of ultimate choice

:-D

Hi solbjerg,

Pmonitor.exe is replaced by Monitor.exe in ASC 6 Beta 1.0 main folder.

I would second that Performance Monitor of ASC6 should behave like the one in ASC5 (have an option to stay small), including having transparency.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Thanks for the information!

Had hoped you would step in and provide the information needed, thanks again!!

I apologize for writing without knowing enough on the subject - the reason for my ignorance is that I haven't yet installed the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Pmonitor.exe is replaced by Monitor.exe in ASC 6 Beta 1.0 main folder.

I would second that Performance Monitor of ASC6 should behave like the one in ASC5 (have an option to stay small), including having transparency.

Cheers.

There will be in beta 2. And more settings are available in beta 2. :mrgreen:

Hi 71

Cheers

solbjerg

This is completely Irrelevant to my post. I know what files to look for. I know how to use this software....etc.

My post had to do with the monitor not being able to collapse like the past versions.

Hi 71

Cheers

solbjerg

This comment is completely irrelevant to my post, I know what to look for if i wanted to look through my program files, I know how to use this software, etc.

My post was pertaining to the fact that the performance monitor does not collapse anymore. Nothing about my files.

But thanx anyway :-)

Hi enoskype

Thanks for the information!

Had hoped you would step in and provide the information needed, thanks again!!

I apologize for writing without knowing enough on the subject - the reason for my ignorance is that I haven't yet installed the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

And here you have an admin that isnt even using the products, yet wants to tell us how to use them how is this possible? Plus you deleted my post after you see that I had posted about your post being irrelevant to my concerns about a certain product that you have no knowledge of. I sure find that to be quite rude

Hi napalm71

If you are referring to me it is true that I asked if you had checked if the performance.exe file was still located in the program folder.

This is sometimes the case - that it can be activated from there, hence the question. But enoskype then made me aware that beta 6 had another file placed in the program folder.

But it is not true that I deleted any of your posts, if I had I would have made you aware of it and the reason for it first. And if I had done I would probably have banned you too - why else delete your post?

As it is you have had the answer to your question - so why try to ridicule me with partly false information?

I realize that even some older members do not know much about the forum and advise you to read all of Usage of IObit Products.

Goodbye

solbjerg

And here you have an admin that isnt even using the products, yet wants to tell us how to use them how is this possible? Plus you deleted my post after you see that I had posted about your post being irrelevant to my concerns about a certain product that you have no knowledge of. I sure find that to be quite rude

Hi napalm71

If you are referring to me it is true that I asked if you had checked if the performance.exe file was still located in the program folder.

This is sometimes the case - that it can be activated from there, hence the question. But enoskype then made me aware that beta 6 had another file placed in the program folder.

But it is not true that I deleted any of your posts, if I had I would have made you aware of it and the reason for it first. And if I had done I would probably have banned you too - why else delete your post?

As it is you have had the answer to your question - so why try to ridicule me with partly false information?

I realize that even some older members do not know much about the forum and advise you to read all of Usage of IObit Products.

Goodbye

solbjerg

OMG I was not looking to ACTIVATE IT in the first place I was wondering if they were going to make it collapsible like the previous versions of ASC. but you know whatever this discussion is now closed as far as i am concerned. SO BE IT.:-x

Sorry for the inconvenience solbjerg.

I had deleted post #8, as I didn't like the attitude in the post and the matter of Performance Monitor was explained by Cicely and the post was useless, but since the original poster has posted the same again, I have undeleted it to be seen that nothing has been hidden.

And again, I dont like the attitude and wording in post #11 , but I am not going to delete it since you have replied.

Cheers.

Please see the section of this forum your thread is in.

You accuse falsely of a deletion by Solbjerg with assumption.

I see nowhere in his posts of an instance of him "tell us how to use them" I wonder... who is "us" anyway Napalm??

As your concern was addressed in post 5.

What was the need for the later posts?

You could have said "Thank you for the heads up Cicely I appreciate all the help!" Instead you took a different path without looking.

As we are volunteers here... solbjerg is not required to test(beta versions or anything)... ( by the way... did you read the license agreement?)

As the file name had changed (for the first time since the performance monitor was introduced)... he thought it might be the same... as the solution in the past was often associated with this file... he responded with help in mind!

So you want to slam a guy (after you already got your answer) who was trying to help and was thanking the one who clarified it??

If you wish to see the merits of Solbjerg's contributions then search the threads and review his posts... you will see that he is well versed with the Iobit softwares as well as others. If that is not enough then you might surmise something from the credits given within the Iobit softwares itself, by the developers... Iobit itself.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi enoskype

Well I understand my friend!

Hi Mel

Thank you for a fair explanation of the facts.

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry for the inconvenience solbjerg.

I had deleted post #8, as I didn't like the attitude in the post and the matter of Performance Monitor was explained by Cicely and the post was useless, but since the original poster has posted the same again, I have undeleted it to be seen that nothing has been hidden.

And again, I dont like the attitude and wording in post #11 , but I am not going to delete it since you have replied.

Cheers.

Archived