IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How good is your software

ray2820

ASC is really a collection of Many different utility programs, that do different things. You can select which of them you Need to run on your system.

(deactivate the ones not needed by removing the check-marks)

Many should be run regularly (every few days for heavy users),

but other utilities need running rarely or only when you need assistance solving a problem.

The important thing is to learn what they are doing before you start changing and deleteing things.

(You can Not just Blindly start clicking things that remove files and settings)

If you do that, it will be Very Helpful and Safe!

Ray2820,

Firstly, let me say that I personally think it is one of the best utility packages out there. It is user friendly and ideal for users who are not techies. However as Toppack says, care must always be exercised when using any utility.

ASC has two modes, simplified and expert. The simplified mode, makes it easier for less techie users to operate, and the settings make it easy enough to pick and choose what you wish to happen. The expert mode allows you to go deeper into the system, and is better used once you are familiar with the package.

There is also a toolbox which has many easy to use utilities for streamlining and enhancing your machine.

I have tried many packages, and have regretted many, but ASC brought my machine back to optimum performance and keeps it there with little input required. It never left me down, and anybody I have ever recommended it to have been delighted with it.

Additionally, the support from Iobit is second to none, which is a big plus with a utility program.

I hope this helps with your enquiry.

Archived