IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help

wboyle

I recently purchased and installed iobit pro. I have a virus that has locked up my computer and I cannot access a technician through the dashboard. How do I get someone there on the phone? I sent an email to their support but there is a note there that say it may take 48 hours to be contacted.

Hi wboyle

Welcome to the Forum. I understand that you are panicking a bit, but we need clearer information.

1) which Iobit Pro Product didyou install.

2) when you say you are trying to get someone there on the phone, are you talking about Iobit.

3) when you say you sent an email to their support but there is a note there that say it may take 48 hours to be contacted. Who are you talking about (what support)

The more info you give us the easier it is to help. As this is a virus issue, it would be better posted in the Iobit Malware Fighters section of the Forum, where the best help available for such issues can be obtained.

So, if you reply with the requested info, I will move your thread to the Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section.

Archived