IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Pale Moon browser

Toppack

As an avid user of the Pale Moon browser, I would like to see this browser added to the optimize selections.

Warren

Wow, I have read about 'Pale Moon browser' but you are the first person I've found that uses it.

I've read that it is an improvement over FF, but not sure which versions of each they were referring to?

Have you compaired it to IE-9?

I hope it's not anything like 'Blue Moon Pale Ale',

because that beer is Terrible! :? :lol:

(by that you can tell what I think about when I hear the Name) :lol:

• 2 months later...

@Toppack

I use Pale Moon browser also as it is FF without all the unecessary coding like parental controls and the like. Much more efficient than FF. There are two versions, an x86 one and a pure x64bit one. Both are excellent. Give them a go and they are under constant revisions! :smile:

-Cowboy

Wow, I have read about 'Pale Moon browser' but you are the first person I've found that uses it.

I've read that it is an improvement over FF, but not sure which versions of each they were referring to?

Have you compaired it to IE-9?

I hope it's not anything like 'Blue Moon Pale Ale',

because that beer is Terrible! :? :lol:

(by that you can tell what I think about when I hear the Name) :lol:

on my computer, Its dead anyways nothing I can do to fix it so no salvage work will be done but I have heard of this browser before, my computer litterally can not run ff anymore, scripts and what not, all failing.

Would this browser work better just for use with youtube and fb? i was thinking about comodo but Im unsure of that. Im looking for the easiest to run, not fastest just easiest to run haha

Hi CJ.

Would this browser work better just for use with youtube and fb? i was thinking about comodo but Im unsure of that. Im looking for the easiest to run, not fastest just easiest to run haha

To run on what machine... I thought you said it was toast?? What machine are you running (besides your new droid)?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

To run on what machine... I thought you said it was toast?? What machine are you running (besides your new droid)?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hey friend!

me and you are having a serious problem with communication, so this is what I'll do, and PLEASE I really like talking to you, so don't take this rude, I am doing thsi so I know I covered everything.

1. This is the old system, I mentioned in my old thread it connected

2. My needs have changed since I posted THIS message, I am having an emergency move almost 2 hours away, (IF I'm correct in the time). so I need this NOT for fb and youtube, I needed it for them so I can change information, I can't change information with my cell phone.

3. I only need this laptop for and I'm not exaggerating, a month in a half, I need to get applications for jobs and such in my new location, and I can't do that on my cell, at least, the cell makes it slow and irritating. Firefox is to resource hungry.

4. this thing is being thrown away after I move in a month, so I'm not optimizing just needing internet capabilities for the time being for important matters concerning my move, Firefox will not run well, it took me 13 minutes to pull this up, kept saying that Firefox was using over 312 mbs of ram, (avg popup, can't get avg to close, good thing I guess)

I am not worried about anything to work, I'm changing my information on here while I'm on it to mention that this computer is GONE, I was going to put a thread up, but I really have so many threads, and you guys advised me not to delete old ones but somebody like toppack may be able ot post a lot of threads because his are important, with my rig, there's not a point in wasting resources and every bodies time.

Because I have a tendency to ramble badly, and because that is worse these days with the stress of family drama and loss, if this did not clear everything up, may I message you so I can get you caught up, I would not do this for anybody else, but your opinion really matters to me more than most ppl on here, I can count on you to challenge me to stay focused and look at things I have done with care for mistakes, so I care for your opinions and feelings.

btw, to show how bad firefox is, I have fast typing skills, I clicked on the Firefox icon at 9:20 p.m., I am just now able to hit send now, at 9:49 p.m.

I did this on the pc to show you how bad firefox is running I don't want a fix, I want a lite browser for emergency work online before I move, and please forgive me, as I have stated I'm under a lot of stress, and honestly, I'm kind of scared I'm not sure whats going to happen, so be forgiving if you can/

I froze, I am hitting send at 9:53 p.m.

Hi CJ!

so be forgiving if you can

As you have not transgressed there is nothing to forgive.:wink:

If I had help to offer... you know that I would!

All I can do at this point is to see what the other mambers say/post (the same as you)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prospr\er!

As you have not transgressed there is nothing to forgive.:wink:

If I had help to offer... you know that I would!

All I can do at this point is to see what the other mambers say/post (the same as you)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prospr\er!

thank you so much :mrgreen::mrgreen:was really worried, and you see how it posted 2 smiles right??? my mouse is messing up too now, it double clicks randomly so I think I'm done XD I think I'll do more google searches for lite browsers, I don't want to post a thread lol, or edit an old one lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived