IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why the inconsistent date format?

I've got ASC 2013 with Anti-Virus Pro Version installed (v5.6.4.273).

I notice from the classic interface on the home screen there appears to be an inconsistency in the date formats shown? When I look at the last scan dates under the Anti-Virus or Quick Care icons show in US date format i.e. 11/18/2012. However under the Deep Care icon it shows a UK date format i.e. 16/11/2012

Hi ffireblade

yes, past the 12'th of each month it is easy to spot, but before that it needs investigating.

The solution could be to use the international notation YYYYMMDD which IObit also uses once in a while.

What are your own settings in the control panel/international&language settings?

Perhaps they are used in some contexts?

Cheers

solbjerg

I've got ASC 2013 with Anti-Virus Pro Version installed (v5.6.4.273).

I notice from the classic interface on the home screen there appears to be an inconsistency in the date formats shown? When I look at the last scan dates under the Anti-Virus or Quick Care icons show in US date format i.e. 11/18/2012. However under the Deep Care icon it shows a UK date format i.e. 16/11/2012

Archived