IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is deep care totally safe?

I just had to re-install windows 7 due to some odd BSOD problem and have that new fresh windows feel :wink:

not sure if it was software or hardware that was causing the BSOD only time (less then a week) will tell.

My question is for those who believe "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" types.

do I only use deep care (or for that mater any registry fix) only when my computer is messed up, or are these clean type programs completely safe and can do no harm?

Always look at the 'Settings' before running any software that makes changes to your computer.

If you do not understand what the utility or setting Does,

do not activate it or run it until you are fairly sure it is okay to run on your system.

Unless you are a Gambler! :grin:

Personally I Never run 'Deep-Clean' option in 'Registry-fix' utility, since I do not think it is necessary.

Hi alikair

Welcome. I agree with Toppack. I also do not use the Deep Clean (I have it disabled). I think it should only be used by Technically experienced users as the items it recommends for cleaning need to be checked one by one, and the user would need to understand their function. I think Deep Clean is only necessary when there are serious problems on a machine, and it can then be used in order to try and trace the cause.

As for the normal cleaning activity of the registry cleaner, I think it is a very valuable utility. It prevents the registry from becoming bloated and corrupted, and that has to be a good thing.

I run my registry cleaner in autocare and have never had an issue.

Yes Deep Care is ok to use. Normally you would only need to use it if your uick Care did not manage to bring you pc back to peak performance. Deep Care would just burrow deeper and clean up items missed in the Quick Care.

Always remember to go through the setting of any utility before running it.

Archived